The Players/Gangs Make The Server Unplayable

I was trying to show my friend how to play this server by picking apples and selling to a market but right before I could sell, got robbed (yes they took all my apples), my car, and kidney stolen. I then had to rebuy everything and was broke again so I decided to make the trek all the way from kavala to athira to mine silver in which I ran into a blockade and got shot and killed (and my car got stolen AGAIN). You people are insufferable.

There is no rp. If you are doing ANYTHING even getting APPLES, you will be shot and/or robbed. What is the fun in that? I just don't get it.

This is not altis life rp, this is robbing simulator. I think we should get rid of all the farms, processing plants, and traders and instead just make all of Altis KOS as that's how everyone seems to want to play this server. No interactions, no fun, just shooting and robbing unarmed people for no reason.

• +1 1
15 minutes ago, joshbagosh said:

I think we should get rid of all the farms, processing plants, and traders and instead just make all of Altis KOS

+1 you got the right idea here

always has been and always will be a light rp server. If you want genuine roleplay go play a whitelisted GTA server. You will not find any enjoyable roleplay anywhere on arma.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, joshbagosh said:

I was trying to show my friend how to play this server by picking apples and selling to a market but right before I could sell, got robbed (yes they took all my apples), my car, and kidney stolen. I then had to rebuy everything and was broke again so I decided to make the trek all the way from kavala to athira to mine silver in which I ran into a blockade and got shot and killed (and my car got stolen AGAIN). You people are insufferable.

There is no rp. If you are doing ANYTHING even getting APPLES, you will be shot and/or robbed. What is the fun in that? I just don't get it.

This is not altis life rp, this is robbing simulator. I think we should get rid of all the farms, processing plants, and traders and instead just make all of Altis KOS as that's how everyone seems to want to play this server. No interactions, no fun, just shooting and robbing unarmed people for no reason.

By chance, what is your steam account or steam id?

I recommend finding a gang who is recruiting and do runs with them. It's really the only way you will have a chance starting out. Set a goal to buy a house close to a processor of your choice and then grind a lil to get there. 75% of the player base is exactly how you described and will target anyone with a pulse. Just gotta adapt to it. It's not really an RP server ,but more of a TDM with a ruleset behind it. 

This is not an rp server and I'm not memeing or joking.  It's called rp lite.  Rp is only for engagement and apd.

You can't just casually do your business here you always have to be on the defensive.

Also you should never tresspass in Old Man @ -Price- 's apple farm.  Lesson learned 

they're ass at other games so they're stuck on an arma 3 server for pvp 💀

11 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

This is not an rp server and I'm not memeing or joking.  It's called rp lite.  Rp is only for engagement and apd.

You can't just casually do your business here you always have to be on the defensive.

Also you should never tresspass in Old Man @ -Price- 's apple farm.  Lesson learned 

joined 2020

4 hours ago, cornet said:

they're ass at other games so they're stuck on an arma 3 server for pvp 💀

joined 2020

You’re faded af if you think the good arma pvp players couldn’t go to cod or some shit 💀

Joined 2016

On 6/7/2024 at 1:11 PM, drama said:

You’re faded af if you think the good arma pvp players couldn’t go to cod or some shit 💀

Joined 2016

You're right. I am faded.