Sovtage 11: You-Die Gang

Just now, Community Director Sov said:

Bro ain't nobody on earth, even a pedo, gonna rub it out to that ugly dog nosed mf crying and begging for friends.

well your a pedophile and jerking it to videos of me where i’m 16, what would your family think of their they/them 40 yr old jerking it to underage children💀

• STFU 2
Just now, proud said:

well your a pedophile and jerking it to videos of me where i’m 16, what would your family think of their they/them 40 yr old jerking it to underage children💀

You wish bud.  Just doing what everyone else on this server does, even your own gang... and laughing at you.  

Every time you join a gang I get a minimum of 5 of their members coming in my discord to rip on you for an hour.  

4 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

You wish bud.  Just doing what everyone else on this server does, even your own gang... and laughing at you.  

except other people aren’t 40 yrs old and jerking it to 16 yr olds like you, i can tell why you and big john were good friends you both had kinks for underage children💀

leave it to olympus to breed not one but two old pedophiles💀

5 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Every time you join a gang I get a minimum of 5 of their members coming in my discord to rip on you for an hour.  

not a single soul from my gang knows who you are so your just yapping💀

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, proud said:

except other people aren’t 40 yrs old and jerking it to 16 yr olds like you, i can tell why you and big john were good friends you both had kinks for underage children💀

leave it to olympus to breed not one but two old pedophiles💀

not a single soul from my gang knows who you are so your just yapping💀

Literally multiple people in your gang used to be in CTF retard.  But can you just like STFU and go away now?  This isn't about you, this is about Sovtage 11's premiere.  You've gotten enough attention from me now right?

3 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Literally multiple people in your gang used to be in CTF retard.  But can you just like STFU and go away now?  This isn't about you, this is about Sovtage 11's premiere.  You've gotten enough attention from me now right?

what gang do you think i’m in cuz none of us except me played this server in the past😭

and nah ima shit talk you all i want because you’ve just outed urself as a pedophile, you have a video of a 16 yr old saved onto your pc and ur a 40 yr old fat dude. you will never stop hearing the fact that ur a pedophile💀

6 minutes ago, proud said:

what gang do you think i’m in cuz none of us except me played this server in the past😭

and nah ima shit talk you all i want because you’ve just outed urself as a pedophile, you have a video of a 16 yr old saved onto your pc and ur a 40 yr old fat dude. you will never stop hearing the fact that ur a pedophile💀

proud-is-sad.png

You're an obsessed freak proud.  

I have almost 1000 downvotes from you.  Do you have any idea how many hours of your life you wasted to do that?

I really honestly hope you get some friends, or a boyfriend or something cause this shit is far beyond sad at this point.

I know that because I was laughing with a staff member about how psychotically obsessed you are with me and they did the math.

15 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

proud-is-sad.png

You're an obsessed freak proud.  

I have almost 1000 downvotes from you.  Do you have any idea how many hours of your life you wasted to do that?

I really honestly hope you get some friends, or a boyfriend or something cause this shit is far beyond sad at this point.

I know that because I was laughing with a staff member about how psychotically obsessed you are with me and they did the math.

i downvote pedophiles get used to it child predator 

u laugh with internet staff i laugh wit my homies that some fat faggot that looks like it hides pickles under its tongue thinks it’s tough🤣

at the end of the day your a 40 yr old pedophile with videos of 16 yr olds saved on your pc you should be behind bars💀

3 minutes ago, proud said:

i downvote pedophiles get used to it child predator 

u laugh with internet staff i laugh wit my homies that some fat faggot that looks like it hides pickles under its tongue thinks it’s tough🤣

at the end of the day your a 40 yr old pedophile with videos of 16 yr olds saved on your pc you should be behind bars💀

The year is literally on the tiktoks.  You're seriously expecting everyone to be so retarded they can't do basic math and prove you wrong.    Stop lying, dicklicker.

57 minutes ago, proud said:

over 6 years ago

2021.png%22

1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

The year is literally on the tiktoks.  You're seriously expecting everyone to be so retarded they can't do basic math and prove you wrong.    Stop lying, dicklicker.

imagine being 40 years old and edging to a video of a 16 yr old💀

in time i’ll put ur pic on the registry and post it here so the community can know there is a pedophile in their midst. lucky for you im on a work trip and don’t have access to a computer, but i’ll be home thursday and that’s when i’ll put you on the registry🤣

3 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

You licked your brother's penis.

the absolute best part is that i never did, but there is proof in this post that you have a video of a 16 yr old saved on your pc🤣

you outed yourself a pedophile and when i put you on the registry ima enjoy your tears🤣

3 minutes ago, proud said:

the absolute best part is that i never did, but there is proof in this post that you have a video of a 16 yr old saved on your pc🤣

you outed yourself a pedophile and when i put you on the registry ima enjoy your tears🤣

No you did.   YOu bragged about it and tried to say it made you not a virgin.  

I didnt save anything. 

1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

No you did.   YOu bragged about it and tried to say it made you not a virgin.  

I didnt save anything. 

why are you still speaking to me pedophile? you want me to stop typing on your post then stop responding, or else ima keep outing you for edging to videos of 16 yr old boys. either way your going on the registry so it’s not like it matters that much💀

a 40 yr old pedophile jesus christ that’s diabolically pathetic, and the best part is it’s not even olympus’ first case😭

12 minutes ago, proud said:

why are you still speaking to me pedophile? you want me to stop typing on your post then stop responding, or else ima keep outing you for edging to videos of 16 yr old boys. either way your going on the registry so it’s not like it matters that much💀

a 40 yr old pedophile jesus christ that’s diabolically pathetic, and the best part is it’s not even olympus’ first case😭

You licked your brothers penis and are making pedo allegations based on 2021 being 6 years ago lmao

Because i made fun of you wearing makeup painting your nails and dancing like a gay boy on tiktok lmao.  

10 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

You licked your brothers penis and are making pedo allegations based on 2021 being 6 years ago lmao

Because i made fun of you wearing makeup painting your nails and dancing like a gay boy on tiktok lmao.  

they ain’t allegations, ur a pedophile. a 40 yr old fat dude having videos of 16 yr old boys saved on their pc is pedophile behavior. try to cope all you want your a pedophile and you know it. and when i put you on the registry they definitely won’t be allegations cuz you gon be registered🤣

• Clown 1
5 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Alright.. I dunno why you keep coming for me but fine.

proud1.png

Hahahahahahahahahahaha homies rocking the denim jacket and painted nails hahahaha  💀

• +1 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Rufus said:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha homies rocking the denim jacket and painted nails hahahaha  💀

Ok yeah he gave permission.. lemme convert this real quick.  He's a sad sad lonely boy.

Nm i refuse to care that much lmao.  The link is posted after he gives me permission to post it. 

6 hours ago, proud said:

they ain’t allegations, ur a pedophile. a 40 yr old fat dude having videos of 16 yr old boys saved on their pc is pedophile behavior. try to cope all you want your a pedophile and you know it. and when i put you on the registry they definitely won’t be allegations cuz you gon be registered🤣

Barely any friends or vibes to share 🥺

Hahahahahaha how will you ever recover?

• Haha 1

The fact I can’t hit a shot aimed at someones dome with 150fps and you can hit your shots on the spot in slideshow mode is beyond me

• Skull 1
1 hour ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

Barely any friends or vibes to share 🥺

Hahahahahaha how will you ever recover?

you faggots are stuck in the past jerking it to me at 16 yrs old, present day ur a rainbow flag cult that all sit in your rooms for atleast 8 hours a day not taking showers and melting your lives away on your pc’s. it’s hilarious how you guys don’t care about your own pathetic lives in one slight bit

and the 40 yr old is a fucking pedophile💀

• Clown 1