new arma player

saw youtube videos of arma and it looked fun, and noticed there was a discount going on, so I bought it and played a couple servers and found this olympus server. I don't know what to expect but this server looks interesting seeing it on yt, still waiting to be whitelisted 🙂
good to meet y'all

• Like 2

Can be a genuinely frustrating community but equally as rewarding. Looking forward to seeing you in game!

• Like 2

Trust no one haha. It can be both frustrating and enjoyable. What people forget is it's a game so don't get mad if you lose stuff.

Also, put in the required civ hours then apply for Medic and you'll make a bunch of money and won't have to worry about getting robbed all the time. ^_^

• Like 1
  • +1 1
1 hour ago, Tman15tmb said:

Trust no one haha. It can be both frustrating and enjoyable. What people forget is it's a game so don't get mad if you lose stuff.

Also, put in the required civ hours then apply for Medic and you'll make a bunch of money and won't have to worry about getting robbed all the time. ^_^

That’s also part of the appeal lol people can be such assholes 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/29/2024 at 6:18 PM, Fiona said:

saw youtube videos of arma and it looked fun, and noticed there was a discount going on, so I bought it and played a couple servers and found this olympus server. I don't know what to expect but this server looks interesting seeing it on yt, still waiting to be whitelisted 🙂
good to meet y'all

Welcome to the game! Arma is one of those things i leave and always come back to lol.