A poem about getting RDM:ed.

In Altis Life on Olympus, I roam, A land of freedom, a digital home, Yet danger lurks in every space, In this game, there’s no safe place.

From Kavala’s streets to Pyrgos’ bay, Random death finds me each day, In helicopters, I take to the sky, But in moments, bullets start to fly.

Hover here, they demand with glee, But my instincts scream, “Flee! Flee!” I dodge and weave, I climb and dive, But still, I struggle to survive.

In the market square, I try to trade, But snipers watch, their rifles laid, A single step, a fleeting glance, And I’m downed, no second chance.

I drive the roads, I walk the fields, To no armor or shield can I yield, An ambush here, an attack there, In Olympus, death is everywhere.

Yet still, I rise, I respawn anew, With hope and grit, I make it through, For every kill, there’s a lesson learned, In this chaotic world, my skills are earned.

So bring the chaos, bring the fight, In the darkest hours, I find my light, In Altis Life on Olympus grand, I’ll stand my ground, my fate in hand.

I’m fed up with the message, it’s always the same, “Auto hover for 5 minutes or face Titan’s flame.” What’s the point of this RP, I question aloud, In mere seconds, my chopper’s brought down.

No time to land, no chance to comply, Yet the admin insists it’s fair, but why? In the skies of Olympus, frustration takes flight, As I grapple with rules that just don’t feel right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Imagine using a titan, couldn't be me:kappa:

But when someone message's you ''Auto-Hover for 5 minutes or be titaned!'' kinda means don't land and just auto hover, till further instructions are told.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Mine's been through editing due to some staff members arbitrarily making new stuff  up the  last couple weeks. 

Put your hands up. If in a plane, text back "ok" that you will comply, then fly in tight circles and don't leave the area. If you're in a heli, autohover in place, lock your doors and keep them locked, await further instruction. Ground units get out and put your hands up. Failure to do so may result in you being tazed, killed, or titaned by The C.T.F.

• Downvote 1
  • Admin
24 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Was it you or me @ SheriffJohnBeard ?

@ -Shawn-  who doth this man forsake?

I did deny a report against you for fail titan actually and I will say I was proud to see you wait an appropriate amount of time *_*

• Like 1
1 hour ago, -Shawn- said:

I did deny a report against you for fail titan actually and I will say I was proud to see you wait an appropriate amount of time *_*

I was 1000+ titan hits in and all of a sudden you start finding problems with my titan hits... maybe... maybe.. I wasn't the problem?  🙂

• Downvote 1
  • Admin
44 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

I was 1000+ titan hits in and all of a sudden you start finding problems with my titan hits... maybe... maybe.. I wasn't the problem?  🙂

Whether you believe you were the problem or not.. you listened. 😄 thanks

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, welshy1 said:

Imagine using a titan, couldn't be me:kappa:

But when someone message's you ''Auto-Hover for 5 minutes or be titaned!'' kinda means don't land and just auto hover, till further instructions are told.

it was you, you scummie lmao.

First hours of playing and I get titaned lol

Edited by Saleem Hussein
  • Sad 1
44 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

Whether you believe you were the problem or not.. you listened. 😄 thanks

You're missing the point.  We still don't know the subject of the poem.  Is it me, beard, or an unknown third party.   We need answers shawn!

• Downvote 1
On 7/14/2024 at 6:57 AM, Saleem Hussein said:

it was you, you scummie lmao.

First hours of playing and I get titaned lol

MEEEEEEE? ID NEVER TITAN YOU, NOT IN MY WELSH BLOOD, NO VIOLENCE AT ALL
 :a14:

• Haha 2