#FREESOV (Olympus Staff Are Incompetent with Titan Rules)

Is this a fail titan?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a fail titan?

• Yes
    • No

• Director of R&R
17 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

@ Marcus  is back.  How'd it go bud?  You shoot your shot?  What'd she say?  Don't tell me you chickened out.

Oh shit @ Marcus  watch out I heard her video game boyfriend is jealous and hes coming after you!

Bored To Death Yawn GIF by ZEPETO

• Like 1
  • Director of R&R
Just now, Community Director Sov said:

Yeah that's the spirit.  Tell him you aren't scared. 

The Office Laughing GIF

• Like 1

retarded fucking ape tranny faggot its not when message is sent its when its read stop sending role play paragraphs and send "land/die" dumb tranny fucking cunt

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
7 hours ago, -Shawn- said:

I have had a lot of fun watching @ Marcus get dogpiled.

I had already banned @ SheriffJohnBeard 's running mate mr Cheese for a similar occurrence but there was much less movement in his than Sov's. So it definitely deserved a conversation i felt. 

Adding a 'dont move' in the text helps eliminate this issue. the BBC fellas have now altered their text to accommodate this as well.

Cheese and I appreciate your knowledge of the rulebook. The modified engagement has been a lifesaver for us. We are now engaged with air and ground units properly at the same time. You won't see us either of us receiving a Fail Titan ban anytime soon 💪

• BlessUp 1
Just now, billdroid said:

I’d like to get to know this woman who Marcus is simping over, I would treat her good and edate her better than anyone has ever before.

@ Marcus   This is what happens when you get too nervous to talk to her and chicken out.  You're getting competition now.

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, Zombie Mall Cop said:

I actually just watched the full video thats jokes that you got banned for that 😂 

A venn diagram of the people who think that was a fail Titan and people who want titans removed from the server is a circle.

• Downvote 1