The Apology I Deserved (edited)

3 minutes ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

Hiding to you means leaving it in for everyone to hear? Big dumb dumb

You literal excuse as to why you can only hear discord muting and not ts is you splitting audio channels to keep ts our of your videos and leave discord in .......while on cop.....

Do you want to change your story then?  Answer that or go away.  No furry apd allowed.

Bro really saying he runs ts through his speakers on cop and discord through his headset.  Wouldn't that be the other way?  Wouldn't that cause aids AF feedback?

• Downvote 1
Just now, Community Director Sov said:

You literal excuse as to why you can only hear discord muting and not ts is you splitting audio channels to keep ts our of your videos and leave discord in .......while on cop.....

Do you want to change your story then?  Answer that or go away.  No furry apd allowed.

I never said it was to keep ts out of the videos, that’s just your monkey brain making shit up again. 

Just now, Tyrone Jefferson said:

I never said it was to keep ts out of the videos, that’s just your monkey brain making shit up again. 

Lol you did not say that one part sure...but what other reason could there possibly be?

• Downvote 1

Lol you did not say that one part sure...but what other reason could there possibly be?

That it’s a coincidence and worked out great for making a montage of you throwing a temper tantrum

That it’s a coincidence and worked out great for making a montage of you throwing a temper tantrum

Apd needs to be audited if that investigation is not actually conducted properly.

Your cover story is remotely possible.  It truly is possible you're that incompetent and bad with computers.   But this was apd raiding a house.  They are supposed to keep tabs on stuff that happens during house raids to make sure things are conducted correctly...while you're off trying to impress your friends streaming the entire thing.  Get off my post retard.

• Downvote 1

Apd needs to be audited if that investigation is not actually conducted properly.

The investigation sounds pretty simple from what you’ve said. 
Sov’s bitch complaint of the day: “Tyrone was clearly streaming APD gameplay to his discord, you can tell from the vid he posted”

People with braincells: “sounds of discord muting/unmuting isn’t proof of that”

CLOSED

The investigation sounds pretty simple from what you’ve said. 
Sov’s bitch complaint of the day: “Tyrone was clearly streaming APD gameplay to his discord, you can tell from the vid he posted”

People with braincells: “sounds of discord muting/unmuting isn’t proof of that”

CLOSED

Wasn't sounds of discord unmuting and muting alone.  You unmuted discord to talk to people in discord.

• Downvote 1

Wasn't sounds of discord unmuting and muting alone.  You unmuted discord to talk to people in discord.

Okay so another retard claim. Because you can hear me talking must mean that I’m talking in discord. Brilliant sov, brilliant.

1 minute ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

Okay so another retard claim. Because you can hear me talking must mean that I’m talking in discord. Brilliant sov, brilliant.

Unmuted discord.  Talk.  Mute discord.  As far fetched as it is...that could actually not be 100% proof.  But it's enough to warrant seeing that video.

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Unmuted discord.  Talk.  Mute discord.  As far fetched as it is...that could actually not be 100% proof.  But it's enough to warrant seeing that video.

The Police: “looking for a suspect wearing a blue shirt who raped a child earlier today”

Sov: Oh my god IM wearing a blue shirt. I need to be investigated immediately.

17 minutes ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

The Police: “looking for a suspect wearing a blue shirt who raped a child earlier today”

Bro.  Cringe.

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Toretto said:

WE NEED THE DIRECTORS CUT!

I wouldnt be able to post it here.  What I'm getting from third parties is I'm not allowed to post videos of staffs voices anymore.  At least I think that's the situation.  Jay refuses to discuss it with me to even tell me why he deleted it.

• Downvote 1

I have seen the original it is a 100% true fact @ Marcus  DID say that. I am upset that Fraali beat up Mako. Poor dude, just wants to develop for the server.

free up mako

free up sov

free me up too

18 hours ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

sounds like you've got a guilty conscience if the police are looking for a child rapist and you think that they'll think you're the culprit 

1 hour ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

I have seen the original it is a 100% true fact @ Marcus  DID say that. I am upset that Fraali beat up Mako. Poor dude, just wants to develop for the server.

free up mako

free up sov

free me up too

sounds like you've got a guilty conscience if the police are looking for a child rapist and you think that they'll think you're the culprit 

The best part about all this I've been told more details as to why it was removed.  Apparently a staff member in staff chat believed it was real lmmfao

• Downvote 1
  • Admin
39 minutes ago, The Antichrist said:

The best part about all this I've been told more details as to why it was removed.  Apparently a staff member in staff chat believed it was real lmmfao

It was removed WAY before that fwiw. But you did have one staff member who was gullible… not saying any names….

@ xsmitherz

• Skull 1
  • tinhead 1
1 minute ago, -Shawn- said:

It was removed WAY before that fwiw. But you did have one staff member who was gullible… not saying any names….

@ xsmitherz

Lol

• Downvote 1

@ US DIPLOMATIC SECURITY   Please god stop being a weird fuck, buddy.  I get spammed notifications and 12 downvotes.  

If you didn't want to be branded as a pedo... stop attacking people for saying pedophilia is bad you perverted degenerate.   Nobody knew about your inclinations until YOU ATTACKED ME for saying pedophilia is bad.

If you're capable of talking instead of logging in every single day just to downvote me, please make a case to why pedophilia isn't bad.  Let everyone know what you think, but stop behaving in a way that warrants a restraining order.

• Downvote 1
24 minutes ago, ZimZim said:

when was this video

Like a week and a half ago.  They had 10 cops at PD and on top of hospital just camping my house while I was afk waiting for me to come back ignoring everything on the map just to raid for a titan launcher and 120 single processed shrooms.

When it bugged they tried to force me to interact with my house to unbug it like I'm going to help them after that aids.  And the reason I said they didn't have PC because by their own description of what they had was a video of my vehicle disappearing from PD.  

• Downvote 1