A Public Apology

This is going to hit some of you as cringe but I don’t care.

This community fosters a certain toxicity that arises in all of us at some point or another. I’m definitely guilty of this. I just wanted to write this post to apologize to anyone I’ve been an asshole to. I love this community and its members, you all have provided countless hours of fun for me and my friends. Thank you for that. I pledge to all of you today that from now on, regardless of how unreasonable I may think someone is being, I’ll treat y’all with the respect you deserve.

I’d like to extend this apology especially to @ The Antichrist . We may not be friends or even like each other, but I’m sorry for the things I’ve said to you and hope we can look past them.

Hope you all have a great weekend and me and my Titan will see you in-game 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • PogChamp 1

We accept your apology good sir

Your gang hates the absolute shit out of me for robbing your kits so I apologize for that so just leave the innocent rebel trying to make a living for his family alone🤧

• +1 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

This is going to hit some of you as cringe but I don’t care.

This community fosters a certain toxicity that arises in all of us at some point or another. I’m definitely guilty of this. I just wanted to write this post to apologize to anyone I’ve been an asshole to. I love this community and its members, you all have provided countless hours of fun for me and my friends. Thank you for that. I pledge to all of you today that from now on, regardless of how unreasonable I may think someone is being, I’ll treat y’all with the respect you deserve.

I’d like to extend this apology especially to @ The Antichrist . We may not be friends or even like each other, but I’m sorry for the things I’ve said to you and hope we can look past them.

Hope you all have a great weekend and me and my Titan will see you in-game 😁

Blink twice if you need help

39 minutes ago, xsmitherz said:

If she has an AI video on you too blink twice

Why the "too"?  I've never filed an ia on you, not do I have any active tickets.

Everything this dude did toxic fraali was actively a part of.  If an apology was valid it would come from fraali. This clowns just trolling.

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, The Antichrist said:

Why the "too"?  I've never filed an ia on you, not do I have any active tickets.

Everything this dude did toxic fraali was actively a part of.  If an apology was valid it would come from fraali. This clowns just trolling.

I really am sorry for the comments I made about you. It’s not a troll.

6 minutes ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

I really am sorry for the comments I made about you. It’s not a troll.

What happened between now and 15 hours ago where you dragged me into a channel to brag about forcing an innocent guy to pay comp while fraali kept yelling that I'm retarded?

Sudden changes of heart without a catalyst don't happen like that.  If it truly wasn't a troll you would have a good answer to that question.

• Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, The Antichrist said:

What happened between now and 15 hours ago where you dragged me into a channel to brag about forcing an innocent guy to pay comp while fraali kept yelling that I'm retarded?

Sudden changes of heart without a catalyst don't happen like that.  If it truly wasn't a troll you would have a good answer to that question.

I didn’t “drag” you I asked you if you’d be willing to share your perspective. I didn’t brag about anything, I asked you what you thought about a video posted and told you the outcome of it to which you responded “Sounds like a stupid Jay decision.” I lol’ed. I don’t remember anyone calling you retarded nonetheless screaming it. What’s changed is that I realized I don’t want to be identified as the guy who thrives off of toxicity. I just wanna be cool with everyone, that’s all 💕

4 minutes ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

I didn’t “drag” you I asked you if you’d be willing to share your perspective. I didn’t brag about anything, I asked you what you thought about a video posted and told you the outcome of it to which you responded “Sounds like a stupid Jay decision.” I lol’ed. I don’t remember anyone calling you retarded nonetheless screaming it. What’s changed is that I realized I don’t want to be identified as the guy who thrives off of toxicity. I just wanna be cool with everyone, that’s all 💕

I didn't record the convo.  Dragged is just a term for moving people.  You did ask my permission.

If you have the convo recorded post it.  Jay just kept yelling "I can't believe how fucking retarded you are" while your friends kept giggling.

I got a message from someone apologizing for the toxic situation right after it happened.

You're a common player.  Whether you broke rules or not for the apd raid doesn't matter because my issue on that isn't with you, it's with staffs (apd chiefs) refusal to conduct an honest investigation into it.

My issue with lately is Jay taking pride in chasing everyone off the server who uses a titan and being toxic AF to all of them, and then Grandma Gary being too checked out to actually handle the situation.

And now I have staff deleting every comment I've made going back I don't know how long because I'm on my phone at work but it's at least 2 days from what I can tell because I've proven Jay is continuously committing misconduct and they're trying to cover it up from what I can tell.  They won't communicate the why with me but it's hard to imagine any other reason you'd purge days of comments from me without so much as a message.

• Downvote 1
39 minutes ago, The Antichrist said:

i dont have a prob with yah, i was makin a joke over the whole proud situation and the jay/mako/marcus one

17 minutes ago, xsmitherz said:

i dont have a prob with yah, i was makin a joke over the whole proud situation and the jay/mako/marcus one

Yea we've interacted a total of like 3 times and barely in any depth even then.  

Proud situation is a nothingburger.  That's some retarded kid that's obsessed with me I roast like he's a scratch post.  There is no level where that kid matters in any way or regard.

We lost bojo, and frankly that could have been avoided.  I'm not going to speak for him on the why, that's his speech to give or not give, but frankly people don't realize how much of a hit to the server that is.  This server needed him.

The dynamic has shifted though where now mako and fraali are completely running the server unchecked to the point where even zahzi and grandma Gary can't do anything about it.  They both seem to have checked out. 

It's sad to see this server dying not because of Arma dying, not because of low server pop, but because of retarded politics positioning people into absolute power that were previously held in check by people who are now gone or don't care anymore.  Ive quit, regardless, but I still want what's best for the server but the people in charge now only want what's best for themselves.

Every retarded staff decision seems to be a absolute, and the appeals system is pointless.  Nobody will do anything or communicate properly with the players when shits out of line.

It truly 100% feels like from the things I've seen the last couple weeks that there is a group of staff intentionally trying to tank the server for whatever reason.

Civ councils voice and influence has been completely severed.  The entire system has been redesigned to the point where everyone has to answer to mako, who trots around it like he's king again....a problem we had to shut down before.  

Conquest is now his personal playground too and everyone involved in conquest is checking out or is in the throws of complete hopelessness as mako changes everything and silences everyone who disagrees with him, even when that disagreement is completely unanimous.

And when I speak out on this, people side against me either as a meme or because they don't like me instead of looking at what I'm actually saying.  And eventually you're going to get fucked over by this problem and you're going to look back and remember sucking the wrong people's dicks and attacking the people who were looking out for the servers best interest.

• Downvote 1

For those of you from the tablet generation with no attention span who gets tldr triggered by anything longer than 2 sentences, I'll make a video and release it tonight or tomorrow explaining everything with a lot of revelations most of you are clueless about.

• Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, The Antichrist said:

For those of you from the tablet generation with no attention span who gets tldr triggered by anything longer than 2 sentences, I'll make a video and release it tonight or tomorrow explaining everything with a lot of revelations most of you are clueless about.

If what you’re saying is true, that sounds pretty concerning. Stick to the facts in the video, I’m sure the sentiment will stick better that way.

2 hours ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

If what you’re saying is true, that sounds pretty concerning. Stick to the facts in the video, I’m sure the sentiment will stick better that way.

I have 3 theories for your change of behavior.  

1.  Jay was mad at you bringing more attention to what he did.

2.  JDC doesn't like you bringing negativity to support team and gave you a talking to.

3.  This is some elaborate troll.

Whichever it is though, apology accepted...beefs dropped.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
25 minutes ago, The Antichrist said:

I have 3 theories for your change of behavior.  

1.  Jay was mad at you bringing more attention to what he did.

2.  JDC doesn't like you bringing negativity to support team and gave you a talking to.

3.  This is some elaborate troll.

Whichever it is though, apology accepted...beefs dropped.

None of the above, but great to hear! Much love ❤️

12 minutes ago, batGooseCan said:

It appears there may be a lack of appreciation for Sov's intellectual depth. Some may perceive her as less capable simply because they have not yet grasped the complexity of her arguments and insights.

Futurama Squinting GIF

• Downvote 1