Nicole tldr request

From pulling rnr ghawks and shooting people with it to serial nepotism, can't wait for next years Nicole drama 😄 

FREE DALLAS HE ONLY DROPPED TAZERS FOR PROFIT @ nicole 😘

Edited by vilkas
  • Like 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • Jew 1
On 10/12/2024 at 12:45 AM, johnny goose said:

@ nicole  still waiting on my turn for a wl 3:<

and Johnny Goose who got unlawfully and unjustifiable blacklisted... like wtf remove it??? #FreeDallasANDgoose

• Like 2
On 10/8/2024 at 8:29 PM, Millennium said:

Nicole whitelisted her friends as Corporal, Staff sergeant, etc. when they were not active APD members

I was informed by members of the APD that there were people with whitelists that they should not have. I was told it was Mako and his friends who are the biggest culprit of this type of thing (changing friends' whitelists when he plays APD with them). I proceeded to message Mako in a channel with just the leads of factions and Sr. staff asking him to stop giving out whitelists to his friends. He informed me it was not him and it turned out to be Nicole.

I then proceeded to message Rexo on Snapchat asking about it and got barely any response from him. Nicole, the next day, got put on blast by Zeuse, Thor, and me for whitelisting her friends. She defended herself by saying that she has spent thousands of hours as a developer, designer, and deputy chief and that she can and will continue to whitelist her friends as she pleases. Keep in mind before this no one has ever whitelisted their friends temporarily/permanently besides Sr. Staff members of the server (Mako, Zahzi, Ryan, idk anyone else). All those people have access to EVERYTHING on the server. They could literally pull the switch on the server if they wanted to. No one likes when Mako or anyone else whitelists their friends... but they are Sr. staff on the server you cannot tell them what to do. No matter how annoying it may be there is nothing you can really do about it. Several previous Chiefs, Dep Chiefs, Sr. APD all said it was stupid and they would have never done it... but alas it was done.

She then tried to go off on Thor since she supported him going on active duty as a corporal then going back to exemptions as a Sergeant, and he was putting her on blast for this so she was not happy with that. She said that Zeuse asked for her support for him to get lead designer over Taptap and that she supported him there and didn't understand why he was putting her on blast. She also tried to compare her work done on the server to Zeuse's and Mine, which yes she does beat us since she is a dev and they are more valuable than someone who just argues/pushes for ideas for the server. However, none of us tried to compare her to us once. Also said Zeuse only got the whitelist he received because he was friends with Winters and nothing else. Also claimed that my LC logs were horrible which I'm not really sure what could possibly be on there and asked her to share it but she never did.

She claimed she redid all the textures on the server as a designer;  All she did was delete the nohq file from them for better performance with Mako. She also claimed to have done all the forums badges which is false. Theory was the one who designed them all. She also claimed that if you looked at some code on the server there was a 40% chance that she touched it, which is EXTREMELY doubtful. 

She also said that she just wants to play with her friends and not get "leached" from the rest of the APD since she is a Deputy Chief, yet she only ever plays in private channels. She thinks any interaction with people other than her friends is tiring and not fun because they all just want something from her. I just said if you are bored of the APD then step down as deputy chief, you don't HAVE to play the APD. She also was previously one of the biggest leaches on the server. Would only ever play with Seniors, and when she realized they wouldn't give her corporal or anything back in the day she moved on to a different one.

A few hours later she then tried claiming that she got "approval from Rexo" to do it. He is backing her now and saying he did. If it was like that from the start I would have gone after Rexo instead of her, just like I went after Mako originally. However, she never said that once and used the excuse of her time as a dev/designer/dep chief that gave her the right. Rexo also claimed that if it were anyone else like he himself that did it that it wouldn't have been as big of an issue which is just false. I would have gone after him just like I did Nicole. When I originally messaged Rexo he had no idea and when I gave the names of the ppl with whitelists he thought one of them were Ryan's friend Viper (it was Viirus), until I pointed it out that it was not that person.

Whitelisting people just because they are your friends is the stupidest thing ever, and I'll never support it. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do against Sr. staff, but I would much rather attempt to prevent others from doing it as best as I can.

People also say that I'm only doing this for the "forums drama" or "stirring the pot" which is just not the case. The thing with me is if I think something is stupid, something someone did is stupid, etc. I will absolutely call them out on it whether it's behind closed doors or not. I did it plenty of times when I was an admin calling out other admins on bullshit in the admin chat. I don't care who they are, it could be Mako, Rexo, Marcus, etc. I will call them out on their bullshit 100% of the time. I'll have drama behind the scenes, on the forums, wherever I don't care. If I think its stupid I will say some shit.

Some context from the original post that she deleted: https://gyazo.com/0a0ab6c2faff16ca2bc3d399b3e8a303 https://gyazo.com/9ab6cb8e96a8b192c574e84b455ea403

My response to that stuff originally: https://gyazo.com/9b0ba915b18fd6abe29ed11f062a9de2

I probably missed out on some stuff but that's a pretty good summary.

Also never had an issue with the people she whitelisted, I just think the concept of what was being done is retarded.

aint reading all that everyone please remember this is a video game why do you care if someone has a bar above their fucking head #Nicoledefender #queennicole #slaybitchslayyyyyy

@ nicole unblacklist me for this Nicole

• Like 3
  • Jew 1
2 hours ago, Milo said:

Finally showing your true colors- I know @ Rexo (furry Chief) is real proud of you rn 🫡🏳️‍🌈

I guess you would know that @ Rexo (the furry chief) is proud becuase there is evidence that you yourself are a little sissy femboy furry they/them supportr yourself  does anjelic femboys ring a bell milo