Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

new arma 3 rc build release

here you go guys this has just been released appears to have some useful fixes but still for me to prevent the memory crash i still delete my dll files in arma 3 that way i know for sure no crashes new build or not with that memory error https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183855-release-candidate-branch-announcements/?p=2901374 i downloaded it but have not tested it yet but im sure it will work as its supposed to for those who dont know how right click arma 3 go to properties betas opt in to betas use this code Arma3Update150RC / if it does not work just remove the / good luck hope it fixes some of your arma 3 problems on the servers

hmmm i didnt notice that yep they was unlighted the olympus servers. well thats bloody retarded idk why the didnt make those fixes for the builds we use ....  sorry people i thought this would of been useful but i guess not after all i didnt test it just the notes seemed good for nvgs and the memory error

Edited by dannyfrog87
useless build for now ....

hmmm i didnt notice that yep they was unlighted the olympus servers. well thats bloody retarded idk why the didnt make those fixes for the builds we use ....  sorry people i thought this would of been useful but i guess not after all i didnt test it just the notes seemed good for nvgs and the memory error

It's because yanno... it's a dev build... where people test shiz and they come out in next patch...

It's because yanno... it's a dev build... where people test shiz and they come out in next patch...

hmmm i suppose didnt notice i just saw the memory crash fix and nvgs working while in cargo idk why they cant just put those in our build but it might cause other bugs. but it worked fine before they changed things oh well lol