My up coming low activity

Gidgit

For the next few days my activity on Olympus will be at a minimum, Work for what ever reason has gotten stupid busy and everyone and their grandmother apparently chose this week to have their cars fixed. lets just say the over time is going to be real this week.... bitter sweet. 1 job im not looking forward to is a 05 ford escape. customer absolutely loves the car for what ever reason. i wrote her a $3300 repair estimate. That being said most people would run from that repair bill. But the lady paid for the repair up front in cash. Great for the business. Horrible for the tech doing the work (me). Rust upon rust upon rust.... aghhhhhh lol. its roughly 19 hours worth of labor on all suspension and brake work. So needless to say that job is going to suck balls. and the rest of the appointments for the week are no cake walk either. One thing i can say is i am great ful we are busy and have good money rolling in. 

i will try to get on. but the way its looking. i wont be able to get on until sat at the soonest. maybe friday night depending on what time i get out of work. So play fair, fight strong, and make bank my olympus family. See you this weekend :-)

• Admin

For the next few days my activity on Olympus will be at a minimum, Work for what ever reason has gotten stupid busy and everyone and their grandmother apparently chose this week to have their cars fixed. lets just say the over time is going to be real this week.... bitter sweet. 1 job im not looking forward to is a 05 ford escape. customer absolutely loves the car for what ever reason. i wrote her a $3300 repair estimate. That being said most people would run from that repair bill. But the lady paid for the repair up front in cash. Great for the business. Horrible for the tech doing the work (me). Rust upon rust upon rust.... aghhhhhh lol. its roughly 19 hours worth of labor on all suspension and brake work. So needless to say that job is going to suck balls. and the rest of the appointments for the week are no cake walk either. One thing i can say is i am great ful we are busy and have good money rolling in. 

i will try to get on. but the way its looking. i wont be able to get on until sat at the soonest. maybe friday night depending on what time i get out of work. So play fair, fight strong, and make bank my olympus family. See you this weekend :-)

That's always good for business :).  See you in the weekend buddy.  Remember you have to check my 6 speed transmission when you get the chance ;) 

• Like 1