Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Maybe I shouldn't drive anymore...

• Admin

I can 900% confirm we would all still rob you. If you are trying to not get robbed do herion in a SUV, most people probably wont bother you.

See? this is the problem with people here.  Always robbing, killing talking smack at each other.... this is the problem right here....

I love it. :)  

• Like 1

See? this is the problem with people here.  Always robbing, killing talking smack at each other.... this is the problem right here....

I love it. :)  

What else are people supposed to do... roleplay as something other than money hungry murderous gangs who seek to kill every living citizen so they can take their wallets until everyone is either dead or gone leaving them with a bunch of money that they have no reason so spend?

1378095315_laughter.gif

Who would want to do anything other than that? No one wants to be a band of foreign mercenaries hired by a local millionaire to combat gangs in his local area of the island. Or a security firm that will provide personal security for people at a low overhead. Or as a homeless apple picker who sells apples on the corner because he's an alcoholic and needs money to buy beer since the disapproving merchant won't trade apples for beer. Or a hooker.

Being a thug is easy and people are lazy. At least TREE makes their murderous intentions interesting.

• Like 1
  • Admin

What else are people supposed to do... roleplay as something other than money hungry murderous gangs who seek to kill every living citizen so they can take their wallets until everyone is either dead or gone leaving them with a bunch of money that they have no reason so spend?

1378095315_laughter.gif

Who would want to do anything other than that? No one wants to be a band of foreign mercenaries hired by a local millionaire to combat gangs in his local area of the island. Or a security firm that will provide personal security for people at a low overhead. Or as a homeless apple picker who sells apples on the corner because he's an alcoholic and needs money to buy beer since the disapproving merchant won't trade apples for beer. Or a hooker.

Being a thug is easy and people are lazy. At least TREE makes their murderous intentions interesting.

:( Odin.... did you read the whole post? :(.  Being sarcastic is part of my nature, hopefully you were being too ;)... Good analogy though ;)