Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Boosting USB headset volume

• Admin

I am aware that the sound processing goes through the USB wireless adapter of my new headsets.  I have a Supreme FX on board card with my MOBO on which I used to use analog headset which their volume appears to be way higher than on my new USB wireless headset.  I have until tomorrow to return them if I don't like them enough.  The only issue is I do love the fact of not having a 30 foot wire just running around getting stuck on my computer chair. The sound quality is great, it's just that the volume is not as high as with my analog headsets..I have obviously tried boosting the volume with every single option I have on Windows 8.1  Anything else I an try? Or if I want that higher volume I'm gonna have to suck it up and take these back in and keep using my old analog ones? :( 

• Admin

http://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-PS4/dp/B00SAYCXWG/ref=sr_1_1/175-6300064-8854425?ie=UTF8&qid=1443559528&sr=8-1&keywords=hyperx+cloud+2

You wont be dissapointed.... I have had tons of turtle beaches, triton ecr these are by far the best i have used. 

Gracias Señor Dustin.