SGW Memorial service this tuesday

Bobey

In memory of my loving gang SGW, I will be at the News Station near Kavala, burning a massive bonfire for my boys whom are since long gone or lost in war ;~;

We will pay respect to Zero, Butters, Hershmek, Horror, Mamba (fuck your beret still), Saint, Gerald (fatty unban????) and others (I'm sorry I forgot about you if I did ;~;)

All of them have moved on to that big Mohawk in the sky.

You will always be in my heart <3

Never forget the day SGW shot down 11 Ghosthawks =D

Love you all and I'm very happy to be apart of the community again, even if it is without my closest friends.

• Like 2

Fuck I'm stupid.  LETS NOT FORGET SOME OF OUR GREATEST MEMBERS

Termy and Kaiokhen KINGS OF THE KAVALA TROLL

Fluffywolf, one of my fucking bros til he up and left ;~;

By far the greatest thing my gang ever accomplished was the fed where no cops got past Air HQ

Rest in peace bro's, I won't ever forget all the good times we had on Olympus, the server that brought us together <3

I will attend. Because it'll be cool. I'll be on cop though, and will sanction the area as neutral so anyone can attend without being arrested. In addition, if someone tries to crash the party, the cops will aid in the defense.

• Admin

Hey Bobey.  You'll make new friends. I played with you a couple of times these past few days.  You are a cool guy, funny as hell.  Everyone deserves a second chance. Glad you got yours.