It's been a fun run.

Ghost Face Come Spraying Mace In Ma FACE I aM Crying ;( i will miss you Ghost Face You Sick Bastard! i pirated those good quality versions of Mobundo Vs Roar, since Gafskis's are donkey dick

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, Benjamin Remer said:

Its pretty bullshit how you got removed from the APD, I didn't know you much Ghostface. But cya later man :(

Temporary removals are how we handle any ban issued against a member of the APD.

Also props to Ghostface for not being A LITTLE DRAMA WHORE BITCH.

<3

25 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Temporary removals are how we handle any ban issued against a member of the APD.

<3

That must be a new rule starting with you Garry, cuz I have seen more than one ban result in a demotion or nothing at all. Haven't seen one go full de whitelist unless it was something that the person did on cop. Honestly I didn't want to say anything about it but you forced my hand. I am disappointed in the way it was handled, but what's done is done. 

My 2 cents.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

<3

See this is where this becomes confusing to me. Not being a little drama whore bitch but anyways got told i was completely dewhitelisted and that i could reapply again and start at deputy, That's honestly why i quit :P:unsure:

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, GhostFace said:

See this is where this becomes confusing to me. Not being a little drama whore bitch but anyways got told i was completely dewhitelisted and that i could reapply again and start at deputy, That's honestly why i quit :P:unsure:

wut?  When clock did his mad sploits he was removed and reinstated why would yours be different?  Who told you that?

20 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Why?  Cops and medics are whitelisted roles that require you to understand the rules to a higher degree than regular civilians.  

fk multi quote

Imo something you do on civ, shouldn't effect your Cop or Medic rank. Unless its something serious like an exploiting ban. Not combat logging.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Benjamin Remer said:

Imo something you do on civ, shouldn't effect your Cop or Medic rank. Unless its something serious like an exploiting ban. Not combat logging.

Cop and Medic are both roles in which you are expected to abide by the rules.  It shouldn't matter if you're doing a drug run or arresting a civilian.  People are whitelisted for their ability to better the server and if they break any rule on the server it is expected that all aspects of their play will be affected.

Now that I'm done with my response to benji I will say this, Ghostface I still have nothing but the utmost respect for you and what you've done for the APD.  I know you had my back and were pushing for me to get Sgt at a time when at least a few others weren't quite so sure of where I should be in the APD.  Thank you for that.  I wish you luck in all of your future endeavors, whether that be here on olympus, or anywhere else you choose to apply yourself.

8 hours ago, Marty said:

Sad to see so many good people leaving these days. You were definitely one of my favourite cops. Goodbye and good luck

Marty you causing anymore trouble?

• Admin
16 minutes ago, Squall said:

Marty you causing anymore trouble?

Marty keeps kicking people in the nuts.  He should be held accountable for his actions. 2 hours min in jail! ;) 

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Bubbaloo said:

Marty keeps kicking people in the nuts.  He should be held accountable for his actions. 2 hours min in jail! ;) 

Son of a bitch Marty is this true. You're going down and you're going down hard

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Squall said:

Son of a bitch Marty is this true. You're going down and you're going down hard

I'll make a return just to protect marty you lay off my marty you son of a bitch!

• Like 1