Bahadur Talks: New Donation System

7 hours ago, The Gent said:

$50 donator here.

GA rigs and mohawks are legacy pay-to-win stuff at the moment...that's not hugely fair to most of the playerbase.

I mean, I'd love to be able to get the purple suit for the RP, but accept that cosmetic items such as that and the VR suit should probably be exclusive. I agree with rewarding future donors with other cosmetic items such as vehicle skins etc.

I think Posiedon and the crew has come up with a air way to benefit everyone with their current system (which I only just learned about) given the situation they're in with legacy perks and no other way to obtain them. I know I'd be donating more if I could just because but my income isn't exactly disposable at the moment, being unemployed :(

Just out of curiosity, I remember over a year ago there was a guy who donated tens of thousands to this server and various streamers, can't remember his name and I believe he kind of disappeared silently...were his donations legit? Am I even allowed to ask that yet? lol

Believe you're talking about Ebzekro, he recently stopped playing on the server to my knowledge, he gave away all his money in-game. From what I understand his donations are legit and I did not hear anything about them being redacted etc.

maybe Make it so after a certain amount of play time you unlock things? 150 hours  on olympus unlocks sports Hatchback and after 300 hours you unlock GA and after 500 hours you unlock mohawk

and for donators maybe add a cool skin for the mohawk when the mohawk is added for everyone to show who donated

Edited by Tragic
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Tragic said:

maybe Make it so after a certain amount of play time you unlock things? 150 hours  on olympus unlocks sports Hatchback and after 300 hours you unlock GA and after 500 hours you unlock mohawk

and for donators maybe add a cool skin for the mohawk when the mohawk is added for everyone to show who donated

this whole post is spot on and i do really do like the special skin for the mohawk for the legacy