• Admin

It's going for $34.99 on Amazon prime. Worth it? I played the beta on XBOX one. Wasn't impressed with the graphics. Of course it's XBOX one. Thoughts? 

• Like 1

Played the Beta on PC. It really seemed to be lacking in unique gameplay, felt like I was playing a mix of Battlefield and CounterStrike. Personally I would stay away from it and keep to Arma but its not really a bad game, just a bland one. 

btw new forum avatar looking a lot better than the old one ;)

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Quintin said:

Played the Beta on PC. It really seemed to be lacking in unique gameplay, felt like I was playing a mix of Battlefield and CounterStrike. Personally I would stay away from it and keep to Arma but its not really a bad game, just a bland one. 

Thanks. I'll take it into consideration. It got an 8/10 almost everywhere. I'll give it some thought. My avatar? Ah yes :) 

It's a great game, but once you play for a while it's gets old. As you may know, the game only has one multiplayer game mode ( attack and defend ) so this causes the game to be extremely boring. Until they add any kind of different game mode [If they even do], I wouldn't buy it. 

At 34.99 it's definently worth it imo. The game play and destruction is pretty refreshing tbh. The mix of realism and arcade actually really works for this game. Just don't buy it expecting an extremely tactical shooter. Just something fun to play on off time. It's also really fun to play with friends , lots of great moments.

In all I'm really happy with the game. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Bubbaloo said:

It's going for $34.99 on Amazon prime. Worth it? I played the beta on XBOX one. Wasn't impressed with the graphics. Of course it's XBOX one. Thoughts? 

I own it and love it, 90 hours or so in about a month, got 2 montages out idk if u wanna look at em: 

First one is ranked.

• Admin
1 minute ago, AnthonyG said:

I own it and love it, 90 hours or so in about a month, got 2 montages out idk if u wanna look at em: 

First one is ranked.

Thanks. I was planning on getting on PS4 because of my best friend but the graphics on PC are SOOOOOOO much better. 

1 minute ago, Bubbaloo said:

Thanks. I was planning on getting on PS4 because of my best friend but the graphics on PC are SOOOOOOO much better. 

Yeah, my recording has a little bit of lag but the game itself doesn't. I'm playing on relatively low settings too, I have a geforce nvidia 750 TI Superclocked and it runs around medium settings 60 fps with no frame drop.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Quintin said:

What about mine? ;)

It had some terrible connection issues at first but now that it's a bit better, the game's awesome. They've had pretty good balancing from the get-go and are going to introduce more maps, gamemodes, and operators later on for (don't quote me on this) free. I really enjoy it and even though there's only a few maps and gamemodes, there's many possible ways to play the game and a lot of unique tactics you can use.

Matchmaking was horribly broken when the game first released and still has some issues. Honestly, if you are able to get in, the game is absolutely amazing. Imagine Counter Strike and Battlefield having a love child, and that's this game. I personally am a fan of both, so this game really stuck out to me.

• Admin

Thanks for the input guys. Bought it for PS4 ( no hate ! ). My best friend has it for that console so we'll both have a good start at playing it. 

On 1/20/2016 at 7:13 AM, Bubbaloo said:

Thanks for the input guys. Bought it for PS4 ( no hate ! ). My best friend has it for that console so we'll both have a good start at playing it. 

I couldn't read the no hate part because I was stuck on PS4, you console pleb.

• Admin
4 hours ago, djwolf said:

I couldn't read the no hate part because I was stuck on PS4, you are awesome.

Thanks man! :) Lol! 

And no! I ain't no pleb! Hahaha