Leave of absence

Most of you probably didn't notice, but I've been MiA for quite awhile now.  Life hits hard sometimes, I have alot of personal stuff going on.  On top of that, I have a new job i'll be starting that will be taking up the majority of my time (60hrs+/week) that is out of town, between that and spending time with my daughter and other things going on, I just haven't had time.. or really the will to play Arma... but I will most likely return during late Spring / early Summer. I definitely still have love for this community and you'll see me on the forums just trolling around. So this is my "farewell for now".  It really all started back when I left NW, I can blame it on all the immaturity in the gang and lack of structure but mainly I just do not have the time needed to dedicate to be successful, but I love all my homies despite all of our differences, some are just not mature enough to move past it while others are, those others I still enjoy gaming with, you know who you are <3.. I do enjoy all the videos though. ;) Much love everyone.

-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGOT?

Edited by WOOGOT
  • Like 3
  • Downvote 1

Yah, seems accurate for the most part. ^_______^ When I was good I was damn good, when I was bad I was bad as fuck lmao. Yeah she's adorable :'D  Stole Mobundo's heart, that's why he's ruthless now, he has no heart

And ty sir

• Like 3
On 1/26/2016 at 7:03 PM, WOOGOT said:

Most of you probably didn't notice, but I've been MiA for quite awhile now.  Life hits hard sometimes, I have alot of personal stuff going on.  On top of that, I have a new job i'll be starting that will be taking up the majority of my time (60hrs+/week) that is out of town, between that and spending time with my daughter and other things going on, I just haven't had time.. or really the will to play Arma... but I will most likely return during late Spring / early Summer. I definitely still have love for this community and you'll see me on the forums just trolling around. So this is my "farewell for now".  It really all started back when I left NW, I can blame it on all the immaturity in the gang and lack of structure but mainly I just do not have the time needed to dedicate to be successful, but I love all my homies despite all of our differences, some are just not mature enough to move past it while others are, those others I still enjoy gaming with, you know who you are <3.. I do enjoy all the videos though. ;) Much love everyone.

-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGOT?

you claim  " I can blame it on all the immaturity in the gang and lack of structure  "when you were demoted  for those reasons exactly? i don't know why that msg was relevant since you've been out of NW for 3months..  but i noticed around the time we smashed you off the server you went into some smaller gangs and fell into the hands of  type. 

Pce Trilla Yung Drug Della He A Sexual Hella My Trilla Yung Nilla Strilla Drilla 

Either way okay pal see you soon. 

Edited by Headless
  • Like 2
On 1/27/2016 at 9:31 AM, WOOGOT said:

Correction, I left NW, I was never kicked. :'D Childishness

And I played for 15mins.. and all of a sudden you know everything I do ^_^

boi i never said kicked. 

Mother fucker you said kicked, you just edited it out :'D I know what I read, jabroni

The original drug dealllla trilla no realla get spilla , there's no filla for this grilla in the forilla my nilla

And i demand gamer pass in the tspeak :'D