Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

This is my goodbye.

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that effective immediately, I am leaving Olympus servers. I really enjoyed playing with most of you and I appreciate all the fun times we've had. Due to the recent atmosphere of things, I have decided to leave as this server is no longer somewhere where I want to play. I had final a "goodbye" video of me giving away over 10 million worth of cash and a few mil in other vehicles and weapons, but it was 2hrs long and I had trouble uploading it, so this will have to do. Thanks to all those who made this an enjoyable experience. Unfortunately all good things come to an end, so this is my goodbye.

• Like 2

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that effective immediately, I am leaving Olympus servers. I really enjoyed playing with most of you and I appreciate all the fun times we've had. Due to the recent atmosphere of things, I have decided to leave as this server is no longer somewhere where I want to play. I had final a "goodbye" video of me giving away over 10 million worth of cash and a few mil in other vehicles and weapons, but it was 2hrs long and I had trouble uploading it, so this will have to do. Thanks to all those who made this an enjoyable experience. Unfortunately all good things come to an end, so this is my goodbye.

You were a fantastic cop, if I ever had a complaint it was just one (can't remember what).  It truly is sad to see so many stand up people leaving.  Where ever you go take care, the APD will miss you I'm sure.  It's like a ball that won't stop rolling now :(  I'm seeing so many of the people I basically grew up with (and or trainer :P) in the APD leaving.  I consider everyone on the APD a brother and it's so sad :(200_s.gif

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...