PC crashed, wtf

If  I play mostly with Arma 3 ( currently it's the game with the highest system requirements on my PC  ) , and I'm planning to buy  - sooner or later - the " new " Arma, and thats all,  shall I pay more money for the 970, or a 960 would be enough for the next 2-3 years ? 

3 hours ago, Lucki said:

There is a way you can possibly save your graphics card. My brother has done it twice in a few years and it's worked... You put it in the oven. Not even joking right now 

+1

If your hungry you can even put some chicken next to it as well. It'll be a great time in the oven :D

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Benjamin Remer said:

First thing I would try is taking your motherboard battery out and putting it back in. If that doesn't work, then its most likely something to do with your GPU

Already found out it was the GPU after I told him to plug in his video cable to the mobo and not the GPU. Learn to do easier things.

• Admin
7 hours ago, pHunter said:

If  I play mostly with Arma 3 ( currently it's the game with the highest system requirements on my PC  ) , and I'm planning to buy  - sooner or later - the " new " Arma, and thats all,  shall I pay more money for the 970, or a 960 would be enough for the next 2-3 years ? 

970 definitely. Arma is more of a CPU intensive game but the gap betwern 960 and 970 is significant enough. With my 970 I run everything Ultra maxed. 

1 hour ago, orcpoc said:

what are the rest of your pc specs? wouldn't make much sense to buy a $400 card and have a shit processor. i have a 750ti($130ish) runs arma just fine

For the full picture, here's my PC Spec:

- Samsung HD520IJ ATA Device ( yes, not SSD )

- 8 GB Ram ( yes, only )

- Intel Core i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20 GHz

And an LC6600 v2.2 power ( http://www.lc-power.com/en/product/netzteile/super-silent/lc6600-v22/ )