PC crashed, wtf

I vote for grap card. Yesterday I played 3 hours with no problem, now i turned on my PC, after like 15 mins that happened. I'm able to save my things to an external drive now, but the screen is still fucked up with these lines and so.

• Admin

If you can still navigate through everything, try to delete any previous video drivers and install latest ones from manufacturers website after making sure your card is seated properly. If that doesnt fix it, id say your card is living it's last breath. 

37 minutes ago, pHunter said:

I vote for grap card. Yesterday I played 3 hours with no problem, now i turned on my PC, after like 15 mins that happened. I'm able to save my things to an external drive now, but the screen is still fucked up with these lines and so.

If you want to test the graphics card, take the graphics card out and hook the video cable from your monitor to your mobo and turn the PC on and see what the screen looks like.

6 minutes ago, Ham said:

If you want to test the graphics card, take the graphics card out and hook the video cable from your monitor to your mobo and turn the PC on and see what the screen looks like.

Thanks dude, that was an awesome tip. Worked like a charm, so its confirmed that my video card is about to die.

New question:

What kind of video card would you buy from a $250-300 budget? 

5 minutes ago, pHunter said:

Thanks dude, that was an awesome tip. Worked like a charm, so its confirmed that my video card is about to die.

New question:

What kind of video card would you buy from a $250-300 budget? 

Well, prices might drop for some cards here soon because of the release of the new 1000 series from Nvidia, so if you want to wait til the 10th or a few days after that you might be able to get a better card IF the prices drop, but if you want to be safe and just get a card and continue playing faster, then I would get this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=14-487-088&cm_sp=CraveWorthyTech-_-0531-0606-_-14-487-088-_-NA

But, it is like $30 over your price range, but it's better than getting a card that is the nearest to under it which is the 960. :)

• Admin

I currently have the GTX 970 and it will definitely be an extremely huge upgrade. It will begin to be out-dated in the not-so-distant future so if you have some extra, swing for the park and hit up the GTX 1070.

Don't forget the shipping fee :D And its another question if they ship to my shitty country ( Hungary )

1 minute ago, DanteFleury said:

I currently have the GTX 970 and it will definitely be an extremely huge upgrade. It will begin to be out-dated in the not-so-distant future so if you have some extra, swing for the park and hit up the GTX 1070.

out dated.. i've played with like a 5 - 7 years old graphic card lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, pHunter said:

if you have time, from the list, which one would you buy between 60-80.000 Ft?  

Okay :) But, it seems like things on this site are overpriced. I'm not sure if newegg ships to Hungary andI can't check rn. So if can find it that might be better.

40 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

Shitty Hungarian Computers..

Shoddy manufacturing, just like their medics ;)

hahaha

lol.jpg

49 minutes ago, Ham said:

Okay :) But, it seems like things on this site are overpriced. I'm not sure if newegg ships to Hungary andI can't check rn. So if can find it that might be better.

not only on this site.. Everything here is more expensive than in the states. But if I order from the states, i have to pay for shipping + VAT, so...