• Admin

Ive been seeing mad hype about Tanoa, but am clueless to what it is besides a map. I saw it was being worked on in Trello. Is this something we are going to have access to?

Sorry I am so out of the loop, but my curiosity needs to know what the hype is about. :)

• Like 1

Part of the Apex expansion/update for ArmA. Should be coming out this month (The expansion.)

Toe Knee is working on the Tonoa Map presumably for a server 3 which would be Tanoa life. In this update comes some new vehicles and weapons. Such as a single engine prop plane, AK-47, and I imagine plenty of new clothing options.

• Admin
2 hours ago, McDili said:

Part of the Apex expansion/update for ArmA. Should be coming out this month (The expansion.)

Toe Knee is working on the Tonoa Map presumably for a server 3 which would be Tanoa life. In this update comes some new vehicles and weapons. Such as a single engine prop plane, AK-47, and I imagine plenty of new clothing options.

That's awesome. The amount of RP opportunities from the videos and screenshots I saw seem endless

I have been playing on the dev branch tonight. I gotta say, I actually think this map is prime real estate for a life server. it's REALLY nice.

Fun fact. While exploring the map, theory crafting about where we think some stuff should be on the map, we noticed there are ZERO towers. Big towers, deerstands, matter of fact there is literally nothing military at all except for some of the abandoned WW2 stuff strewn on the map.