Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Warning! (Crates might be vunerable again)

So today 7/15 between the hours of 1am-2am est I went into one of my houses and found the crates were emptied of MOST of the gear it had in it. After soft log, disconnecting and logging, and even a restart my items were NOT returned to me. If you have this issue please report it IMMEDIATELY! I'm not sure WHO did it or HOW they did it but I figured I'd warn the Populace this might be a thing again and that if your house is well known you might want to make sure your items are still in the crates.

Before you ask:
*Yes my house was LOCKED and no one was bolt cutting at the time.
*Yes my storage was Locked because the T menu still had everything in it.
*No I did not witness this event, merely stumbled into the remains of my items in the crates.

This is not a cry for Comp but a warning to those who may have crates where people can get at them.

Well no they fixed it so you couldn't access crates for awhile. But it became a thing again I suppose after Apex release. As for the "No player Found" Bug I don't know that one but please tell the admins about it so people can be safer still.

16 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

Crates have always been vulnerable,  if you are "No player Found" bugged you can access any crates you want.

35 minutes ago, Mr Liam said:

So today 7/15 between the hours of 1am-2am est I went into one of my houses and found the crates were emptied of MOST of the gear it had in it. After soft log, disconnecting and logging, and even a restart my items were NOT returned to me. If you have this issue please report it IMMEDIATELY! I'm not sure WHO did it or HOW they did it but I figured I'd warn the Populace this might be a thing again and that if your house is well known you might want to make sure your items are still in the crates.

Before you ask:
*Yes my house was LOCKED and no one was bolt cutting at the time.
*Yes my storage was Locked because the T menu still had everything in it.
*No I did not witness this event, merely stumbled into the remains of my items in the crates.

This is not a cry for Comp but a warning to those who may have crates where people can get at them.

Would your house happen to be in sofia?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Fedot said:

Which server did this take place

Server 1, I placed a bug report already and told both Muth and Tman about it on TS. Hopefully ya'lll nip this in the bud before it gets too outta control.