Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Question about RP'ing with cops

Hey guys, hopefully I can get some good feedback on this. The other day my buddy and I were messing with cops demanding the most random items. I had an idea where I would sit up in a hill with a sniper, and he would tell the cops that if they do not comply, a person would be picked off every minute. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE NEVER DID THIS - JUST AN IDEA. We didn't because we weren't too sure how to RP that. We would obviously text the cops every minute, but would we need to also send a side chat message every minute so the civs are aware of the situation? Or text the civ we want to shoot? It's kind of a tricky RP situation, and I have my own opinions on how to RP it, however I would like some clarification. I don't want to screw it up and face the ban hammer =0

Thanks for the time guys!

If your ever going to kill someone outside of terror then it needs to be RP'd with each person you plan to kill. It can be done but it can be a real pita keeping track of everything. In a situation like this it is probably best to just call terror or you could end up getting accused of RDM if the player shot does not know whats going on.

Ghost you need a wing man calling the shots and texting the cops, and all that jazz or texting the person continuously telling them whats going to happen and include side chat, but ya just text and play.  And with terror always make sure there is 3 or more cops.  RP just make sure the person has a clue they are going to be shot.

If your ever going to kill someone outside of terror then it needs to be RP'd with each person you plan to kill. It can be done but it can be a real pita keeping track of everything. In a situation like this it is probably best to just call terror or you could end up getting accused of RDM if the player shot does not know whats going on.

Ghost you need a wing man calling the shots and texting the cops, and all that jazz or texting the person continuously telling them whats going to happen and include side chat, but ya just text and play.  And with terror always make sure there is 3 or more cops.  RP just make sure the person has a clue they are going to be shot.

Hades, thanks for the response. Yeah it sounds like a pain, I'll think of an alternative. =P

Guido, thanks for the suggestion, I think I may try a low-key operation of what I explained. I'll have my friend call the shots, we can make something work.

Thanks guys