Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Implementing Airline/Airport?

4 minutes ago, cryingorca said:

I was thinking of how cool this would be. To have airports that players can pay to fly to different airports, with security checking people, incoming choppers and what not would be a cool addition. Just an idea and how doable would this be?

Well that would be cool but that will include some mods I think idk just what I think

"Hello and welcome to Dezree's Airline! My name is Dezree and I'll be your captain for this flight. We are heading to (insert airport here) and the expected flight time is (ETA). There are some safety features that I need to go over while I taxi to the runway. The first one is please keep all limbs and weapons inside the aircraft. However, if for any reason you feel the need to let yourself out, you are more than welcome to grab one of the four parachutes in this aircraft and eject yourself. This is a non-smoking flight unless we get shot down by the Anti-Air systems stationed throughout the island. In the event of a water landing...well you're screwed; hope you can swim. Should we be engaged at any point during this flight, you will become my hostage until we run out of fuel and crash into the volcano. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING DEZREE'S AIRLINE!"

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, cryingorca said:

I was thinking of how cool this would be. To have airports that players can pay to fly to different airports, with security checking people, incoming choppers and what not would be a cool addition. Just an idea and how doable would this be?

With the taxi license, people who play the role of a taxi @Marty could start implementing a flat fair rate between islands? 

13 minutes ago, Marty said:

while i like the idea, i worry that not enough people would use these services to make people want to provide the services. Also, i think many people would just rob the airplanes and/or helicopters

I'll protect you... that means I can stand outside the plane while passengers walk up and...