Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Fresh from asylum

Hi, my names Markus Omari and I'm what as known as a "turf rat" and common "pistol banger" in a town called "Kavala" and I just came over from asylum to olympus. I've had some good shootouts so far which i've enjoyed and i am enjoying the server, however how much is a full rebel kit with katiba worth? and how hard is it to get the money and what is the best way? thank you

24 minutes ago, Markus Omari said:

Hi, my names Markus Omari and I'm what as known as a "turf rat" and common "pistol banger" in a town called "Kavala" and I just came over from asylum to olympus. I've had some good shootouts so far which i've enjoyed and i am enjoying the server, however how much is a full rebel kit with katiba worth? and how hard is it to get the money and what is the best way? thank you

what gangs on asylum?

were you in

Katiba loadout isn't worth much but it's a nice starting loadout to protect yourself doing runs, the main use of transport for money making is helicopters, you can buy insurance everything but illegal vehicles I believe.

Money making is 'easy' if you can avoid the APD/big gangs here, cartels here don't have a big impact on your payout unlike Asylum.

On 20 October 2016 at 10:02 PM, xrossfire said:

what gangs on asylum?

were you in

used to be in Bad blood ages ago before they disbanded, also used to be in a small gang called The Raptors which was allied wih Karnage and some other gang briefly but I forgot the name. I used to twke over cartels loads as they're really fun to fight for, and Bad Blood used to do lots of federal reserves and prison breaks too. Hoping to apply for a big gang on here too so I can all of that again

On 10/20/2016 at 4:38 PM, Markus Omari said:

Who? 

On 10/20/2016 at 6:02 PM, Jmb said:

Katiba loadout isn't worth much but it's a nice starting loadout to protect yourself doing runs, the main use of transport for money making is helicopters, you can buy insurance everything but illegal vehicles I believe.

Money making is 'easy' if you can avoid the APD/big gangs here, cartels here don't have a big impact on your payout unlike Asylum.

Most popular truck transport is not a helicopter, it's ground vehicles....