Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY]

Well lets see how interesting i can make this. I've been here since 2017 so not the full ten, but i cant believe that i've really grown up on this server. I've met so many different and nice people and am not finished meeting them either. I'm not the greatest and "sentimentel" stuff so imma just leave it at this l0l.

Happy birthday Olympus and on to the next 5 i guess!

• Like 1

Just wanted to say even though I havent been in this community for an incredibly long time (2.5ish years) I have met so many great ppl on here that I think will remain friends for the rest of my life. Thanks everyone who helps even a small amount, absolutely love this place.

• Like 2

My femboy boyfriend, Strafe, is so sexy. He's always dressing up in lingerie and high heels, and he loves to show off his feminine side. I love watching him perform, and I can't wait to see what he has in store for me next.

• Like 1
  • DEMON TIME 1

Can’t believe I’ve devoted 9 years of this one and only life we get to this community… and it’s been 100% worth I wouldn’t change a thing. I’ve met people that I believe will be life long friends thanks to this community, and Olympus I thank you for that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Mako pinned and featured this topic