KU Heinz investment office a scam??

So, was that Heinz dude that was sitting in the office building in Kavela a scam? He said you're able to buy stocks in different legal items that can be sold, so if they do good on the market you make a profit. I didn't buy from him, but it sounded cool. If it was a scam, somebody has to make that a reality, because that would be really awesome for Altis Life, especially for rp if it's a real player running the whole thing.

If that wasn't real, can someone please make that real?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2016 at 11:54 PM, Pledge said:

Pretty sure its legit.

Have verified it is not a virus. Fun guy. I personally own stock in real life, and this seems pretty accurate, so if hes scamming he deserves every dollar

Yeah, I know, I met him. What's funny was when I went up there to see what that marker was in Kavela, I assumed it was an NPC, but then he started talking. It would've been already cool enough to implement stocks into the game, even if it was NPCs. The fact it was a real dude trying to pull this off was really cool in my opinion. I think they should start to implement more real rp into the server, especially when it comes to selling drugs and weapons