Welcome to Olympus Entertainment

Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you don't see the verification e-mail please check your junk folder.

McDili

Gas Stations Robberies are NOT redzones!

32 posts in this topic

I noticed that and wondered the same thing.  As far as I was concerned they were KOS for civs while active.  I guess I will need to amend the R&R handbook.

34 minutes ago, Ozzy Jones said:

R&R Handbook currently lists gas station robberies as "illegal areas" along with everything else - maybe this was leading to confusion @Muthinator ?

Are red zones and illegal zones different things, or are we using the terminology interchangeably?  If they're the same, maybe use the same word across all of the handbooks and rules? @McDili

26 minutes ago, Muthinator said:

I noticed that and wondered the same thing.  As far as I was concerned they were KOS for civs while active.  I guess I will need to amend the R&R handbook.

Red zones and Illegal zones are different terms to describe the same thing: A KOS zone for civs. Gas stations have never been redzones in the actual server rules. It was a common misconception as when you robbed it, the icon was red, so some folks inferred that it was an illegal zone. It was not, and never has been. As you can see when I created this thread in October, the OP mentions it was not a rule change. Just a clarification.

As of right now, the only illegal zones are the red crosshatch areas on the map, the cartels, and the Federal Reserve/Jail/Blackwater while it is being robbed.

So an active Fed/Blackwater/Jail is KOS?

4 hours ago, Creepy said:

What do the rules say?

6 hours ago, McDili said:

What do the rules say?

That you're cranky? <3

1 person likes this

On 4/15/2017 at 1:02 AM, Creepy said:

did you even bother to read server rules?

22 hours ago, Renim said:

did you even bother to read server rules?

Haven't you been on this sever long enough, nobody reads the server rules anymore their like IKEA manuals you just toss them out the window.