Gang War winner again

Gafski

On 11/20/2016 at 9:43 AM, RambleR said:

Id rather be in a gang who doesnt sit 2 hours waiting for a fight at moonshine.. we MC easily win 75% of our "cartel fights and easily 90% of our outside fights... feelsbad only knowing one fight style.. walk up to me with your boxing skills and you'll be put on your ass very quick. i admit complexity/T.i all have REALLY good players.. id be god at cunt rocks like Fernando if i sat there all day.. lol

Rambler I like you and all but i'm un-moderated so I need to brew some arguments, we are very competitive and we all love fighting cartels they are fun that's why we sit there all day waiting for a fight cause no one fights and if anything mc only knows one play style especially at a cartel. Drop on vendor wait 10 years and then push window rocks. Some of us only fight cartels because thats what we like to do, if there was a decent amount of fights on this server more gangs would start up fast and might not die out as quick. If you are saying we only know one play style and its fighting cartels I guarantee you that most of the good gangs would win outside fights and i'm not saying in a random dp with walls around it xd. I'm talking about lets say we rob you and you get your whole gang to come. I don't doubt that we would win. I do see some asylum players talking shit but not all of us do. I see a asylum player get shit talked just for saying he plays on asylum and he gets called shit for no reason. Some good asylum players don't talk shit but you cant expect them not to react when you start calling us all bad lolol. (plus the only mc member I have seen one lately is parker radad)