Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

3 minutes ago, 7om said:

You must be good Tom i mean a 1.50 montage of different kills on MC, Not even in the same fight, I mean i have a memory off me ripping you'r head off in last gang wars and you hitting that Instant ALT+F4 kekekek

2 minutes ago, Fernando_ said:

Good job you can pick up a hacker to play with you.

Fernando you still going on about last gang wars, Jesus christ we just had another one talk about that.

11 hours ago, JamieWoods said:

stfu you fat prick, we won you didn't

Lol till this day i still dont understand why you think im fat you are probally 400lb retard you have 300+ hours past 2 weeks had to put Steam profile private b/c of it and do you even sleep? you play arma at 5:00 am??? Eu rat you said you walk 30 min home b/c you dont want to take the bus did you get bullied off the short bus?

I wouldnt be proud of winning last one when you had a cheater.

1 VAC ban on record | Info

20 day(s) since last ban  yikes i mean losing cartels all day i would go on other games and cheat aswell.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Fernando_ said:

Lol till this day i still dont understand why you think im fat you are probally 400lb retard you have 300+ hours past 2 weeks had to put Steam profile private b/c of it and do you even sleep? you play arma at 5:00 am??? Eu rat kys you said you walk 30 min home b/c you dont want to take the bus did you get bullied off the short bus?

I wouldnt be proud of winning last one when you had a cheater.

1 VAC ban on record | Info

20 day(s) since last ban  yikes i mean losing cartels all day i would go on other games and cheat aswell.

I Don't know where you get 300 hours from coz that's false and you got dusted shut your mouth. you were the only one to talk shit out of who played kys you fat cunt

2 minutes ago, JamieWoods said:

I Don't know where you get 300 hours from coz that's false and you got dusted shut your mouth. you were the only one to talk shit out of who played kys you fat cunt

lolllllllllll ill gyazo unprivate your steam acc right now or gyazo ur self.

Edited by Fernando_
46 minutes ago, 7om said:

Remember why you some of you guys couldn't compete? 

Oh yeah, that's right. You guys cheated to gain a competetive advantage  on a MILITARY SIMULATOR. The fuck you even doing with your life?

P.S.

Fernando, where's your neck at?

mexican_troll_face_by_animallover456-d8de3ve.png

• Like 6