Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

It's time to say enough.

Dreeze, while I have not yet interacted with you I hope that with this decision you can find peace, I am sorry that certain people cannot recognize that you are a person with thoughts and emotions , I wish it wasn't the case but you were singled out because of your gender and that is ABHORRENT if you ever need an ally against this mysogony I will be glad to help. You around like a great person so stay strong and know that this too shall pass 

btw thank you for trying despite the circumstances, with a disadvantage you did more than most and you should feel proud of the positive change you've made. Don't let the trolls ruin the memories for you and know that people care.

@Dezree

Well yeah you are 100% right. I've been a part of most communities they are mostly all the same.

Grade 1. The classic pissed off bullied teens that wants to bully back inside the game or forums.

Grade 2. There's always that one Admin that got admin god know how. But he makes sure to make you feel like he just for once ACHIEVED GREATNESS IRL.

Grade 3. The classic  YEA MAN that will suck anyone for attention and get higher ranks.

Grade 4. The same YES MAN that will die if he sees anyone get the same ranks as him and will make sure to lower him as long as he can.

Grade 5. The guy who takes it too seriously and only has games in his life without any hobbies slowly turns ''LIFE GAME'' into IRL situations

Grade 6. One of my personal favorite : The guy that even goes as far as trying to find IRL info on you so he can troll you. Meaning : Your rp was LVL 100 that day ;)

Grade 7. The slackers  that will never appreciate the amount of hours you dedicate doing stuff. Cause let's face it you do not suck anyone off like that dude that is there once a week but gets recognized all the time. 

Grade 8. Forum warriors make sure to have your buddies liking all your stuff and replying. 

Like you pointed out im not shocked when i read this cause i've seen it happened over and over and over again and by you stepping out. That makes you the REAL DEAL. 

Rule # 1 don't put up for any shit man if this takes a toll IRL fuck em leave. Tell you what there's other places and other stuff to do than fuck with fuckers. 

I dunno much about OLYMPUS in general i'm just basing myself on other communities. I'm just saying im not suprised at all reading this. It sucks it happens but heh... 

So far i haven't encountered anything that drastic on olympus tbh. i've seen way worse.

@Dezree, although I'm unsure as to whether or not you've left the forums completely, due to my inactivity I never got around to seeing this until now. It's honestly horrible what people can do. Most people are scared to stand up to a force, even this pathetic, but those who commit the malicious acts themselves are the most fearful of standing up to something bigger; fearful of changing themselves for the better. I wish you luck wherever you go, and I pray that you will find a position or activity to do with your time where you can meet new people. One where you get treated better.

My wishes goodbye,

~Nic

• Like 1