Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

If you plan to have a good time, beware of server 2.

Apparently the gang Nerdz, really does follow their name. If you plan to have some fun goofing around with others then be careful on server 2 because they're the biggest party poopers out there. Even if you're nice to them, they'll back stab you just to make a couple hundred thousand dollars since they only care about making money. RIP to the server 2 party bus.

P.s. it's not that I'm salty about losing the truck I could care less, it's just that they ruined all the fun we were all having.

• Like 2

This is soo true me and my buddy were just bored as hell picking apples in a tempest, helping out new players to the game, all the sudden we hear "put your hands on your head", and what do you know its nerdz...

• Like 2

We ran into a cop (m and my bros) and i was like ima fuck with him.  So I tell him hands up or die (in kav hq mind you) and he just GETS IN HIS TRUCK AND TAKES OFF TOWARDS AIR GARAGE AFTER I OPEN FIRE.  So, I'm all okkkkkk.  Well he is driving to air garage so I have my friends set up to take his ass out.  Well, one said friend didn't want to fuck with the cops and was just watching (unarmed), when suddenly, Nerdz Finlya(or waht ever the fuck your name is) strafes the rocks, downs him without announcing him self, restrains him, and gives him discharging a weapon within the city limits.  No weapon was ever fired, so he was just throwing charges on for the money, or really really really dense, didnt even clear the area around the detained prisoner.  Also kids, remember, you have to tell someone when you seize their stuff (which you didnt do either -_-) I really hope the rest of the constables and higher don't act like  you

All in all, they seem childish and really bad.

I can deal with the aspect of this game being an RPG, but what I can't stand are back stabbers.  Seriously, acting nice and agreeable as a front whilst in the blink of an eye stabbing the person in the back is shady business.  

Have some integrity ffs. 

p.s.  This message was directed towards the shit group, [iS].  

^^^ lol at this 

tbh i have never encountered a situation like this with my guys? so i dont understand!! 

if it did happen then well your at fault for trusting people as from what ive experienced i trust no one on any server, 

and at the end of the day its a RP server so instead of being butt hurt treat it as a learning experience. 

We ran into a cop (m and my bros) and i was like ima fuck with him.  So I tell him hands up or die (in kav hq mind you) and he just GETS IN HIS TRUCK AND TAKES OFF TOWARDS AIR GARAGE AFTER I OPEN FIRE.  So, I'm all okkkkkk.  Well he is driving to air garage so I have my friends set up to take his ass out.  Well, one said friend didn't want to fuck with the cops and was just watching (unarmed), when suddenly, Nerdz Finlya(or waht ever the fuck your name is) strafes the rocks, downs him without announcing him self, restrains him, and gives him discharging a weapon within the city limits.  No weapon was ever fired, so he was just throwing charges on for the money, or really really really dense, didnt even clear the area around the detained prisoner.  Also kids, remember, you have to tell someone when you seize their stuff (which you didnt do either -_-) I really hope the rest of the constables and higher don't act like  you

All in all, they seem childish and really bad.

It's interesting that you formed an opinion of an entire gang based on the actions of one member.

That said, I'm not taking their side or anything.

If Flnyla did that to ya, then he goofed hard. Should report it. I also don't think he's a constable if that was what you were implying.