Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Hummingbird

So with this new update of being able to shoot out of heli's. What's the rules for APD. Because today I was flying and they sent me a text telling me to land or be shot down etc etc, then started shooting at me (they followed rp rules). Just wondering how it will work, should they be like the Ghosthawk or can they just fly around looking for wanted helis and shoot them down.

So with this new update of being able to shoot out of heli's. What's the rules for APD. Because today I was flying and they sent me a text telling me to land or be shot down etc etc, then started shooting at me (they followed rp rules). Just wondering how it will work, should they be like the Ghosthawk or can they just fly around looking for wanted helis and shoot them down.

They won't be able to shoot you down with the cop guns unless you are hovering and they shoot the pilot. I doubt we will see ghosthawk rules applying here. 

They won't be able to shoot you down with the cop guns unless you are hovering and they shoot the pilot. I doubt we will see ghosthawk rules applying here. 

Yeah I understand that, but just wondering. They can get a lucky hit on my rotor and down I go.

Yeah I understand that, but just wondering. They can get a lucky hit on my rotor and down I go.

Yeah but the difference here is that they have no where near the 1 second burst mass of the ghosthawk's guns. Not only that but as long as you're mobile it's going to be very hard to land some shots on to you. And when they do hit your chopper it's probably going to just be one or two shots for a decent interval until they land another 1-2 shots.

It's easy to not get hit if you have someone in your chopper letting you know what the APD Heli is doing. If we're getting steady and lining up shots, bank any direction and you've avoided it.

Yes from an APD standpoint, the 3 warning rule will still be in effect. Once more in-depth rules are setup they will be posted but in general it will still be required for APD to give 3 warnings or something along them lines.

How will offroads work seen as you can do drive bys and cops can shoot out of them because a truck full of mk200 can be just as dangerous if not more dangerous then a 50 cal