Locked EMT school update

9 minutes ago, Tman15tmb said:

In my case it takes up a whole summer because I chose to take an accelerated course. Most classes take a full semester. 

I was not aware that you have taken a EMT class before.. Please enlighten me. Lol

Don't need to take an EMT class to know it doesn't take up 18 hours of your day. 

Lol

Actually scratch that, I know an EMT class doesn't stop you from responding to a PM.

19 hours ago, Dejay said:

Aye buddy, this ain't facebook. This is an Arma community. Can you please move on? 

You got removed. Deal with it respectfully rather than spamming the forums about useless information.

oof, went straight for that neck

17 minutes ago, Dejay said:

Don't need to take an EMT class to know it doesn't take up 18 hours of your day. 

Lol

Actually scratch that, I know an EMT class doesn't stop you from responding to a PM.

I'm sitting in the back of an ambulance doing nothing currently. Pretty fun stuff lol. 

Alright boys. I love Facebook drama but I prefer to read it on Facebook not here. I'm glad people want to share their personal lives and whatever, but maybe the forums isn't the best place to do it since it seems to be used to incite flaming. Love you all, but I'm going to lock this down. 

Also, @Dejay your writing is top tier. Guess you aren't a plebian. XD. 

• Like 1