Locked EMT school update

Aye buddy, this ain't facebook. This is an Arma community. Can you please move on? 

You got removed. Deal with it respectfully rather than spamming the forums about useless information.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Dejay said:

Aye buddy, this ain't facebook. This is an Arma community. Can you please move on? 

You got removed. Deal with it respectfully rather than spamming the forums about useless information.

Thank you yung man

7 hours ago, Dejay said:

If I choose to post about my life that doesn't mean its related to my removal on staff. Grow the fuck up. I've been in the community for over two years and not once has there been a Sr. APD member that comes off like a disrespectful ass clown since the days of Snake. My post has nothing to do with Arma. If you don't feel like reading my post then don't read it. If you care to make childish remarks to other members of the community then just realize that looks bad on you sense you are in a leadership position.

• Like 9
9 hours ago, Dejay said:

Toxic

Tman just do what you need to do and it will come naturally. and don't worry about the ass clowns who post negative shit on here they are non-important. Y ou just do what you need to do and you will pass all the tests. keep open ears and open mind and you will learn and be a great EMT in real life.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Tman15tmb said:

If I choose to post about my life that doesn't mean its related to my removal on staff. Grow the fuck up. I've been in the community for over two years and not once has there been a Sr. APD member that comes off like a disrespectful ass clown since the days of Snake. My post has nothing to do with Arma. If you don't feel like reading my post then don't read it. If you care to make childish remarks to other members of the community then just realize that looks bad on you sense you are in a leadership position.

You cannot say that there is not a correlation between you getting removed and posting on the forums about your life. Before all this the only times you posted were about medic and that's about it, maybe a few locked posts. This all started the day you were removed and has continued since. There is a reason why you can not post status updates and you know it. Spamming the forums with nonsense is not going to do anything for the community or yourself. 

I don't believe you have any room to tell me to grow up when the night you got removed you cried about it on the forums and then said the drama on here was going to make it hard for you to study. This is a video game and it affected you enough that couldn't focus on your life tasks at hand, maybe you should take a look at yourself and finally move on. It may be better for you. I think you need to grow up if anything. Find a backbone and use it rather than blaming others for your mistakes. "School" is not a good enough reason to disappear for two months. But remember if you want just take a break from EMT try out the "I'm busy with school line" should work for a month or two.

PS, Thank you for comparing me to Snake, I hope to steal internet in the future just like him. 

• Like 4
  • Admin

Good luck buddy. Its going to get real now. I wish you the best and remember that you have my support. Just don't faint when you see the first bullet hole. Its gonna get ugly ;) 

47 minutes ago, Renim said:

"school is not a good enough reason to dissapeer for two months" wow real life shit aint important anymore i guess. time to dump our tax forums in the trash folks

1st. @ me next time so I can respond to your dumbass posts. 

2nd. Taking a class to become an EMT does not take up your whole day. You couldn't find him in teamspeak, couldn't find him anywhere for more than 2 months. He was holding up a spot that others deserved. And what do you know? The day he got removed, bam, he's on the forums everyday  posting about his life like we are his friends on facebook. 

You may want to try thinking before your next post because I can see little to no brain activity went on when you were making this reply.

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Dejay said:

1st. @ me next time so I can respond to your dumbass posts. 

2nd. Taking a class to become an EMT does not take up your whole day. You couldn't find him in teamspeak, couldn't find him anywhere for more than 2 months. He was holding up a spot that others deserved. And what do you know? The day he got removed, bam, he's on the forums everyday  posting about his life like we are his friends on facebook. 

You may want to try thinking before your next post because I can see little to no brain activity went on when you were making this reply.

EXPOSE HIM

5 hours ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Good luck buddy. Its going to get real now. I wish you the best and remember that you have my support. Just don't faint when you see the first bullet hole. Its gonna get ugly ;) 

I already had a dude bleed out in front of me. I'm sure there are worse calls but I've already gotten a little taste. Never know what you're going to get.

1 hour ago, Dejay said:

2nd. Taking a class to become an EMT does not take up your whole day. 

In my case it takes up a whole summer because I chose to take an accelerated course. Most classes take a full semester. 

I was not aware that you have taken a EMT class before.. Please enlighten me. Lol

• Like 1