Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Update 6.25

Probably thursday. I rolled it out for a brief moment on server 3 but there was issues. Changes have been made to hopefully resolve those issues and it was planned to come out today, but there were too many server issues with hackers.

Probably thursday. I rolled it out for a brief moment on server 3 but there was issues. Changes have been made to hopefully resolve those issues and it was planned to come out today, but there were too many server issues with hackers.

And maybe processing at gang hideout #3 :D

• Like 1

I was online during the map change, basically Mushroom processing and Cow Manure field have been moved south of Pyragos. Frog Swap has had an 80% decrease in circumference compared to the current size. Frog Factory is now located on a hill, and there is not a warehouse within the vicinity, which will lead to more obvious drug runs, since the availability to use the white warehouse at the current Frog Factory will no longer be present. The map also looks very strange, a lot of neon purple and white, which I personally do not like due to their being too much purple. That may have been a glitch with the map since it was being buggy, according to Wheatkings, but I think the purple markers were purposely used. Those are the only things I noticed since drugs mainly affect my source of income, I didn't notice anything too drastic while I was playing, besides having to spend a couple million on new houses relative to drug locations, but everything seemed acceptable to me. Also the island that has nothing on it (East of Kavala Rebel) is going to receive something since on the map it stated, "Something coming soon :)" something along those lines. This update is going to be a game changer since a lot of wealthy people will change house locations in order to adapt to the new drug locations. Wheatkings also stated that the objective of this update was too make drugs more isolated (not near any populated cities or housing).

TL;DR - Basically the update (From what I noticed on the map) changes drug locations (Processing + Collecting) due to current ones being near populated places. Island East of Kavala rebel is having something added to it in the near future.

server 3 is a issue...so much lag, DSync and just terrible ping. server 1/2 are the good ones :3