Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Randomly my PC will restart without giving me a warning that it is going to which on my old pc it did. It restarts and when it turns back on it has the windows updating thing saying updating some features. Anyone that can give me the solution gets 1m in game.

@Invu

I would recommend doing these in safe mode if you can't do these tasks without your pc restarting on you... or you can try this, Open "System" > click on Advanced system settings > Advanced tab > Startup and Recovery > Settings. Uncheck the Automatically restart box, click apply. Here are some other things I would suggest. 

1: See how much of your ram and cpu is being used via the task manager, and see if anything is overheating

2: Scan your pc for any malware or viruses via an antivirus 

3: See if all of your computer drivers are up to date, like for example make sure the BIOS is updated to the latest version if it isn't already 

4: Check the event viewer to see if there is any "Kernel" errors or any reboot errors 

5: Try a system restore, pretty much what system restore does is revert your computer back to a previous point in time. It can be used to resolve a multitude of problems with your computer, but it can't solve an actual hardware issue 

6: Reinstall windows :wacko::unsure::blink: (as a last resort)

2 hours ago, Not Mac said:

TURN OFF AUTO UPDATING. WHERES MY 1MIL

benji beat u to it sorry bud :(

2 hours ago, Benjamin Remer said:

@Invu

I would recommend doing these in safe mode if you can't do these tasks without your pc restarting on you... or you can try this, Open "System" > click on Advanced system settings > Advanced tab > Startup and Recovery > Settings. Uncheck the Automatically restart box, click apply. Here are some other things I would suggest. 

1: See how much of your ram and cpu is being used via the task manager, and see if anything is overheating

2: Scan your pc for any malware or viruses via an antivirus 

3: See if all of your computer drivers are up to date, like for example make sure the BIOS is updated to the latest version if it isn't already 

4: Check the event viewer to see if there is any "Kernel" errors or any reboot errors 

5: Try a system restore, pretty much what system restore does is revert your computer back to a previous point in time. It can be used to resolve a multitude of problems with your computer, but it can't solve an actual hardware issue 

6: Reinstall windows :wacko::unsure::blink: (as a last resort)

benji u getting on tonight give me a time and ill send u the money.