What's the best server?

I mainly play on server 1 and that's because my gang plays on it. There really isn't a "best" server tho as the experience will very greatly depending on who plays on it, if you have friends, an established gang, and so forth. I used to play on server 3 but switched because I didn't like that 1 gang ran everything, now on server 1 there is multiple decent gangs so the experience is different. 

Warfare just dont like BurBan. But server wise Server 3 you will have alot more action. Server 2 is more PCP deal and Server 3 is ran by BurBan an server 1 i have no clue who runs it. It depends who you run with. I can if you play on server 3 and you're at some drug place you'll most likely be robbed depending if you comply with BurBan usual deal is you must tell BurBan what you're running and when you're doing it and give em 30% of your profits

Warfare just dont like BurBan. But server wise Server 3 you will have alot more action. Server 2 is more PCP deal and Server 3 is ran by BurBan an server 1 i have no clue who runs it. It depends who you run with. I can if you play on server 3 and you're at some drug place you'll most likely be robbed depending if you comply with BurBan usual deal is you must tell BurBan what you're running and when you're doing it and give em 30% of your profits

When I first started on the server they robbed me every time. Stayed for a few weeks then eventually left to join a gang that was established on server 1. I could obviously care more about burban now but I don't. Only time I see them is if I'm on cop and I'm usually not on server 3 for that either. 

When I first started on the server they robbed me every time. Stayed for a few weeks then eventually left to join a gang that was established on server 1. I could obviously care more about burban now but I don't. Only time I see them is if I'm on cop and I'm usually not on server 3 for that either.

we did hop on a couple other servers to show our dominance but we switch to unpopular to run some drugs occasionally. Come to server 3 with your crew man we could create some great wars we had RIP doing it but they got REKTD. We had POTP at one point but they left and PCP couldn't ever get their drugs ran so they left.

we did hop on a couple other servers to show our dominance but we switch to unpopular to run some drugs occasionally. Come to server 3 with your crew man we could create some great wars we had RIP doing it but they got REKTD. We had POTP at one point but they left and PCP couldn't ever get their drugs ran so they left.

I've only seen burban on server 1 once and that was when I first joined POTP. Came in and ruined our fed rob and we didn't feel like fighting over the last few bars so we left. If our gang was more active again I'd be down to have some gang vs gang events. 

I've only seen burban on server 1 once and that was when I first joined POTP. Came in and ruined our fed rob and we didn't feel like fighting over the last few bars so we left. If our gang was more active again I'd be down to have some gang vs gang events.

yeah your 2 most active members quit i forgot about that mr jackson and billcosby theyve been playing with burban

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT, havnt you been on server 2 for the past 15 years?

i was on server 2 and PCP was runnin drugs all yesterday they seemed like they were running server 2. Welp back on topic Server 1 POTP when ever they can get a full group together at this moment so you can get away with alot more stuff. server 2 ran apparently by god knows who ever i'd say more higher up cops are on this server so you got a ghosthawk threat so it could hectic from time to time. Server 3 is ran by BurBan and usually 10 at a time but can have upwards to 20+ at a time but its rare. Really not a smart idea to run drugs on that server unless you wanna get robbed/killed. APD usually are kept close to Kavala and Pygros theres the occasional heli patrol but if you want way more action come there.

i was on server 2 and PCP was runnin drugs all yesterday they seemed like they were running server 2.

i agree their big, but they dont run jack shit, server 2 is currently a cluster between [AMS] and PCP to get Rank.1 Gang. so currently noone runs it (after [KI] left)

lol RIP hasn't really be completely "rektd" by you guys besides literally one time i can think of.