Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Rarely see people doing drug runs....

For me lately i have been doing drug runs alot becuase it is an easy way to make money. The one thing im wondering about is why do i never see any one do runs any more i feel its becuase the apd fly around the illegall areas more any one else have an opinion on this matter?

I got to be honest warfare you talk about cops being op a lot. I really don't see the problem here. Yes there are a lot of cops on the before there was a severe lack of the police presence. The new helicopters pretty much can only be shot down by a ghost, and even then I put about 100 rounds into a chopper and they don't ever go down unless you have a ghost. Little birds have open doors and rely on and gunners to be able to take down their target (really hard). So saying that people are not doing drug runs because of cops is just kind of narrow minded, sure they may be doing less runs but that is more realistic than the amount of illegal activity that was going down before. Second thing I want to say is that gangs have got to step up their organization if they are being taken down every time they try and do a drug run. There are no radar inside of helicopters anymore see you actually have to spot with your eyes, it used to be a lot easier to figure out where people were and then get coordination to that area. Like I said the only reason why it was as successful before is because we had a severe lack in cops. There only a certain number of slots on each server for a police force. So at any given time I will argue that there are just the right amount of cops on. If your drug runs are failing it's because the coordination and the fact we've had so much practice going through jail breaks and fed robberies recently, we are learning how to talk to each other. It's becoming a lot more fluent to understand what is expected of you when you were in a certain position. Gangs don't have the coordination but they have the load out. Being a corporal you should know that working with people who only have pistols even though they are a little overpowered is nothing compared to a bunch of guys with 7.6 caliber bullets. Sometimes I feel like I'm playing freeze tag. The days of solo drug runs are over and I don't mean with just a pick up but I mean with the whole HEMITT box by yourself is/was quite a risk.

Why don't you try some legal ventures, that way you won't have the cops to worry about now will you? On other servers you see people running legal things all the time because they don't want to deal with the cops. Running illegal contraband was never intended to be the only source of income, there was meant to be normal civilians too, not just drugrunners. This is a role-playing game become a copper miner bro!

• Like 1

I've stolen 2 ghosthawks in a matter of 2 weeks, 1 being yesterday. We downed the first one using a .50 and the second one we ambushed at air hq. Use .50's to down heli's or just go steal a ghosthawk.

was the one yesterday mooses?

Correct. First 2 were Ksays and the one yesterdays was Moose with exile.

ok i remember that yesterday, hamofmoose had to borrow so much money just for the guns and clothing yall asked for

ok i remember that yesterday, hamofmoose had to borrow so much money just for the guns and clothing yall asked for

We never actually got it either. The cops decided to go back on our deal so we got into a gun fight, blew up the gun car, and actually lost both ghosthawks (hollows mouse died and it hit the other hawk)

We never actually got it either. The cops decided to go back on our deal so we got into a gun fight, blew up the gun car, and actually lost both ghosthawks (hollows mouse died and it hit the other hawk)

we didnt go back on our deal man we had all the stuff and everything we just waned pink and the GH for all those guns. It looked as if hollow vdmd but yall comped moose so im sure his mouse died

we didnt go back on our deal man we had all the stuff and everything we just waned pink and the GH for all those guns. It looked as if hollow vdmd but yall comped moose so im sure his mouse died

When the deal was the items requested for the ghosthawk and you guys agreed you went back by not providing that. I made it perfectly clear to the negotiator that the deal was 4 mxm's, 4 lethal mags each. and 4 sgt outfits for the ghosthawk. He said he agreed but clearly that was not the case. Also we wouldn't of wasted a ghosthawk just to blow up an already insured one. 

When the deal was the items requested for the ghosthawk and you guys agreed you went back by not providing that. I made it perfectly clear to the negotiator that the deal was 4 mxm's, 4 lethal mags each. and 4 sgt outfits for the ghosthawk. He said he agreed but clearly that was not the case. Also we wouldn't of wasted a ghosthawk just to blow up an already insured one.

Well i guess we all had a misunderstanding on the situation. XD

This thread has clearly got off track. So to get it back on track alot of people do drug runs on server 3 and sometimes BurBan catches and takes all the drugs and sometimes they do it right from underneath their noses

• Like 1

last time i negotiated with warefare i gave up all my gear was held for 34 minutes and still got shot in the head...... :o.

WHY SO MEAN! oh yea and just for the record to exile and potp just because my higher up wouldn't give you what you wanted doesn't take away the fact you have already robbed me of my car and gear therefore shouldn't shoot me in the head after 34 minutes ha.

much love

• Like 3

remember 2 months ago when everybody was bitching that all the cops just stacked in kavala and werent doing anything around the map?

well here you go peeps. the cops are out and around the map and have been labeled as greedy bounty hunting kids now

• Like 1

Spectral you got the wrong warfare...... I'm not the warfare who talks about cops being op lol I never have made a post about anything referring to apd..... Got the wrong guy my friend

And also spectral I never said I'm not doing well on drug runs.... Read it over again I do well for myself it's just that before on the servers I wuld get into fun fights with civs and now there's just peace that's it no one in sight lol

And also spectral I never said I'm not doing well on drug runs.... Read it over again I do well for myself it's just that before on the servers I wuld get into fun fights with civs and now there's just peace that's it no one in sight lol

• Like 2

remember 2 months ago when everybody was bitching that all the cops just stacked in kavala and werent doing anything around the map?

well here you go peeps. the cops are out and around the map and have been labeled as greedy bounty hunting kids now

Heh, I was one of those assholes talking about how cops sat in Kavala two months ago.

Two months later and I'd say things have definitely improved on that front :D

Another reason people may not do drug runs as much is because with the market changes, legal stuff can actually be significantly profitable. I will say it seems cheesy sometimes as APD to come storming into a redzone with a chopper, but I have seen a couple of gangs adapt to it pretty nicely.

Only reason we personally do not mess with Illegal things is due in part to the KoS factor...i love KoS factor..but only time i will do drugs is if i have a crew with me.

It makes it more of a risk, between cops **i love the cops do not change there awesomeness** and rebels due to KoS.....then again my group is a little new to the whole KoS thing......

Just from a "Newb point of view" i cant risk everything while i am getting that bankroll right.  I used to make all my money doing illegal things.....that has changed a little bit now.

+1 for the topic thou man.

Only reason we personally do not mess with Illegal things is due in part to the KoS factor...i love KoS factor..but only time i will do drugs is if i have a crew with me.

It makes it more of a risk, between cops **i love the cops do not change there awesomeness** and rebels due to KoS.....then again my group is a little new to the whole KoS thing......

Just from a "Newb point of view" i cant risk everything while i am getting that bankroll right. I used to make all my money doing illegal things.....that has changed a little bit now.

+1 for the topic thou man.

As this was my first attempt at making a topic I decided to try and make it a good one so thank you for your feed back guys and thank you for enjoying the topic. And I see where you are coming from with the whole kos for people who don't have that much money see as I have played this server for a while now it has come to the point I don't care about gear loss and I have not realized the importance of spending the money for gear as what new players would imagine becuase they don't won't to lose around 200k of gear..

Heh, I was one of those assholes talking about how cops sat in Kavala two months ago.

Two months later and I'd say things have definitely improved on that front :D

Another reason people may not do drug runs as much is because with the market changes, legal stuff can actually be significantly profitable. I will say it seems cheesy sometimes as APD to come storming into a redzone with a chopper, but I have seen a couple of gangs adapt to it pretty nicely.

That would make it fun for the cops...no one breaking the rules...

On server 1 I mostly do legal shit because there are so many people camping processor.

Which reminds me Always look Around the  the processor for bandits with Rooks...

Every time I Do a Large run. Before I even get to The Field I see a Helicopter Circling Above like I'm it's next target.

rs_450x252-140418140556-tumblr_lx7i38NZu