Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Quamish and Sons Law Firm

Have you ever felt like you been wrongfully charged with drug possession even after you tell the cop you don't know how that got there. Have you ever felt wrongfully charged for manslaughter when in fact guns kill people. Have you ever been wrongfully pit maneuvered for driving on or off the road by Fugi himself or other officers (primarily Fugi) which resulted in explosions of both vehicles and loss of drugs and othe illegal stuff. If any of these apply to you listen up. Hi my name is Squall and I am a Lawyer for Quamish and Sons Law Firm. Founded in 1943 by Quan and Amish we strive to fight for you. I obtained my PhD in Law and Criminal justice at Kavala Community college. We agree to take any case no matter how outrageous it is. No matter what charge the officer has given you even for not driving with your head lights on, we will fight for your freedom. We are Quamish and Sons Law Firm.

Staff:

FULL TIME:

Quan

Amish

Squall

PART TIME:

HamofMoose

Wiz Kid

We are currently not open to any application but i will ask you to hold out till i set up positions in the Firm. It will be soon.

We will take any case at any price its up to you. We understand your rights to an attorney and if you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you.

ANYTHING YOU TELL US PRIVATELY NO MATTER HOW ILLEGAL NO MATTER HOW EMBARRASSING WE PROVIDE A CLIENT CONFIDENTIALITY. If we are told no Lawyers are allowed we must respect the officers decision to no trial even you are guaranteed the right to a lawyer and a quick and speedy trial.We however are NOT responsible for any deaths, injuries, confessions to crimes, loss or damage to personal property and DO NOT guarantee a pardon or get out of jail free for any crime. But we DO guarantee protection of your rights as a citizen of Altis. We know your rights. We see you as innocent till proven guilty, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be used against you. We advise proper counciling before confessions are given.

We are currently located throughout all of Altis and our business hours do vary. Please do respect our right to deny any case if we are currently unavailable. We however do not deny based on stupidity, race, hair color, car color, if you like cats more than dogs or you have a terroristic names.

• Like 6

Have you ever felt like you been wrongfully charged with drug possession even after you tell the cop you don't know how that got there. Have you ever felt wrongfully charged for manslaughter when in fact guns kill people. Have you ever been wrongfully pit maneuvered for driving on or off the road by Fugi himself or other officers (primarily Fugi) which resulted in explosions of both vehicles and loss of drugs and othe illegal stuff. If any of these apply to you listen up. Hi my name is Squall and I am a Lawyer for Quamish and Sons Law Firm. Founded in 1943 by Quan and Amish we strive to fight for you. I obtained my PhD in Law and Criminal justice at Kavala Community college. We agree to take any case no matter how outrageous it is. No matter what charge the officer has given you even for not driving with your head lights on, we will fight for your freedom. We are Quamish and Sons Law Firm.

Staff:

FULL TIME:

Quan

Amish

Squall

PART TIME:

HamofMoose

Wiz Kid

We are currently not open to any application but i will ask you to hold out till i set up positions in the Firm. It will be soon.

We will take any case at any price its up to you. We understand your rights to an attorney and if you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you.

ANYTHING YOU TELL US PRIVATELY NO MATTER HOW ILLEGAL NO MATTER HOW EMBARRASSING WE PROVIDE A CLIENT CONFIDENTIALITY. If we are told no Lawyers are allowed we must respect the officers decision to no trial even you are guaranteed the right to a lawyer and a quick and speedy trial.We however are NOT responsible for any deaths, injuries, confessions to crimes, loss or damage to personal property and DO NOT guarantee a pardon or get out of jail free for any crime. But we DO guarantee protection of your rights as a citizen of Altis. We know your rights. We see you as innocent till proven guilty, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be used against you. We advise proper counciling before confessions are given.

We are currently located throughout all of Altis and our business hours do vary. Please do respect our right to deny any case if we are currently unavailable. We however do not deny based on stupidity, race, hair color, car color, if you like cats more than dogs or you have a terroristic names.

How much are your guys fees because i will need you when ever i play lol!

• Like 1

How much are your guys fees because i will need you when ever i play lol!

We are payed at digression of the client. We respect the rights of the clients as which follows: "You have the right to an attorney and if you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you." Its whatever you want to pay.

If we hire you and you fail to "save" us, will we get a refund?

1311001790320.gif

Any flow of money will be accepted as a tip understand we can't always get you out but we will try our damn best. So far out of about 10 attempts at Lawyering I've been successful 8 out of the 10.
  • Like 1

Any flow of money will be accepted as a tip understand we can't always get you out but we will try our damn best. So far out of about 10 attempts at Lawyering I've been successful 8 out of the 10.

dam, this is some professional stuff right there.

• Like 1

Soooooo I'm going to go get a million dollar bounty and see how much you can knock of the price lol

The only thing that concerns me is that you went to kavala community college and not Pygros College, which has a much better law program....

Welp Pygros was not for me.

Civilians of Altis do note that these lawyers do have a criminal history. And according to the newspaper some clients that failed to pay mysteriously went "missing" within a few days of their trial.

• Like 1

I think you should post your yelp review detailing the details of what happened when the police detail had you detained and questioned Squall in detail.

uhh uhhh im still a little messed from when they took me hostage and touth my butt.

Loved the lawyer thing yesterday Squall.....so much fun. Lol both guys that you assisted with, when I was processing, ratted themselves out and had new charges added....hahaha.

oh it was great when that guy leaves and come back after you come back and says something about his cocain he was soooooo stupid.

60% of the time it works every time :)

First thing that came to mind

Also change your name to squall attorney at law