Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Is Rebel Inc The New KS?

Is Rebel Inc The New KS?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Is Rebel Inc The New KS

1 minute ago, G. Max said:

@Yayo Me and Banger are war'd with them im lowkey down

Holy shit we ended the war because they would get on the roof near oil pro and camp our gang shed 

they would get like 1 or 2 of us then they'd just die when we found out they were there

1 minute ago, Basically Old said:

THE ONLY reason you did that because you were going to get comp from a previous one from the admins

An ifrit is a ifrit is it not?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Yayo said:

Holy shit we ended the war because they would get on the roof near oil pro and camp our gang shed 

they would get like 1 or 2 of us then they'd just die when we found out they were there

An ifrit is a ifrit is it not?

Yeah LC is pretty shit ez war points if i camp there shed 

Just now, MK 1 - 002 said:

i have have ascended a normal ear raper and now i am a god ear rape machine i have trained in the art of ear rape for many of years so that anyone who joined my discord channel will be greeted with a broken headset.

This is Man has taught me the ways

Edited by G. Max
Just now, Creepy said:

In all seriousness - what is this thread? I don't understand what's happening.

a bunch of shitter gangs going at it @myself

The only Reason people have considered even the thought of waring LC is when they see that Mar-10 Or RPG in the warpoint Shop and they think to them self man I know where I can get 50+ easy warpoints and no it’s not camping Warzone Rebel It’s waring LC and using a rook or protector against fully kitted LC members and fucking cashing out on Warpoints then being able to sell/use the New expensive war point weapon you easily obtained by warring one of the most toxic and least ethical gangs on the server, there mass lack of trust worthy player infrastructure is why they shall remain in infamy a “Shitter Gang” 

8 hours ago, BrotWurst said:

Why won't you start up the war again then??

Kinda got to agree with you

Yall continue to break rules like fake req medic or break nlr, you continue to camp our gang sheds and house for HOURS until ONE of u show up. I mean honestly it’s fine I wouldn’t care because eventually its me killing you guys, you were my main warpoint grinding gang so yeh

4 hours ago, Yayo said:

Yall continue to break rules like fake req medic or break nlr, you continue to camp our gang sheds and house for HOURS until ONE of u show up. I mean honestly it’s fine I wouldn’t care because eventually its me killing you guys, you were my main warpoint grinding gang so yeh

What are you on about... Everytime we see you doing oil and we set up a ambush...

2 minutes ago, BrotWurst said:

What are you on about... Everytime we see you doing oil and we set up a ambush...

Really? I remember specifically the one time you guys came and we killed you then the cops came and that started another huge thing

Another reason we sold the shed was because it was literally one of the cops places to check because we all had bounties...