Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Is Rebel Inc The New KS?

Is Rebel Inc The New KS?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Is Rebel Inc The New KS

@G. Max  I cried??? I shot down Hawkons heli to fuck with him said "Lawl not comping u" and stole his meth and then proceeded to join LC but rejoin R to kill them all. lol ur so garbage bro, next time u talk shit come up with something that actually happened

I beleive you are refering to my initiation text which said "I Really miss being in R, and some of my best times in Arma with you, ask Cap if I can rejoin because Hands up/Pull over or die.  Thanks for reading, and I had fun playing with you guys."   I went back sucked up to them and merc'd them the same hour I left..... IDK how u are this fucking stupid.

Proficient players? Joe: literally fucking useless not good in a fight and can't stay over a mil

hunter: You made a google docs? Pat yourself on the back bud. I honestly tried ignoring you because of how FUCKING obnoxious you could be. We saw prae and you started whimpering not to engage because of how good they were

dozen: a leech that half of the time isn't kited but is actually somewhat decent pubg player still respect him

basic: doesn't get frags in gun fights but asks for money even if he has near 50 mil

martin: how tf did he get in the gang

and a superior gang? HAH me and max both know that's a lie rofl thanks for the war points Lc we literally demolished you in gang war and we had to end it because y'all gang shed campers

max: literally one of the people that made the game fun even if he fucked around a lot 

banger: another fun guy I miss for his earrape -love will never end 

experienced gang is what lc calls them selves now 

let me get back on my setup I'll wipe all your asses 

@G. Max

54 minutes ago, MK 1 - 002 said:

That gang is the least skilled gang i have ever played with and they suck more then i do and i am fucking trash at the game.

Really? We ended the war because we thought your asses disbanded when we never saw you on

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Yayo said:

Proficient players? Joe: literally fucking useless not good in a fight and can't stay over a mil

hunter: You made a google docs? Pat yourself on the back bud. I honestly tried ignoring you because of how FUCKING obnoxious you could be. We saw prae and you started whimpering not to engage because of how good they were

dozen: a leech that half of the time isn't kited but is actually somewhat decent pubg player still respect him

basic: doesn't get frags in gun fights but asks for money even if he has near 50 mil

and a superior gang? HAH me and max both know that's a lie rofl thanks for the war points Lc we literally demolished you in gang war and we had to end it because y'all gang shed campers

max: literally one of the people that made the game fun even if he fucked around a lot 

@G. Max

Really? We ended the war because we thought your asses disbanded when we never saw you on

+1 ily bb 

Just now, Basically Old said:

Yayo: Cries when he dies in a gun fight and mic rapes when people dont listen to him, Even his own gang doesnt like him FATTY RIP, and ive never asked for money bb

Cry? I'd love to see evidence whenever that happens...

remember that time I pulled a frit knowing it was going to get stolen considering g it was only you and me kitted? When we lost it holy was asking why I even brought one and I was laughing saying it's for the boys? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Yayo said:

@G. Max

i wanna wipe yo ass my boy

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Tazed said:

Yayo: Probably has the worst comms of anyone I have met. -Basic,Dozen,Joe,Hunter

I agree I have some shitty coms but let's be honest here

does it fucking matter if it's me wiping the gang half the time?

nah not really

i could careless for the people that left (other than dozen no1 will play pubg with me) they all sucked ass at combat. 

1 minute ago, MK 1 - 002 said:

i wanna wipe yo ass my boy

Still never see you on

1 minute ago, G. Max said:

ill eat ur booty crumbs @MK 1 - 002 @Yayo

When I get on your putting some tags we gonna go camp lc for a solid week