1 hour ago, Jaster said:

#FreeElements

I'm not going to comment on if prime should be unbanned or not but I really miss fighting against them. Nowadays the only gangs I ever see in fights are BW and TI.

Lowering rebel weapon cost could also change the will to fight cartels! Maybe this is a point we should bring up for the sake of the fights?

1 hour ago, Azeh said:

What's funny is that you think you're all relevant simply because you play Olympus. Unfortunately you're a group of rejects no matter what server you play on. You act like this is "our forums" yet you have like 5 friends on this server and everyone else thinks you're a spaz.
You say we won every gang wars on a dead server, yet I believe we've only fought one gang wars in the past year. The others were before that when Asylum was more popular than Olympus and gang life was still fairly active. Asylum's Prime and Elysium would dumpster any current Olympus gang and: https://i.gyazo.com/31b0dbcff6084809c6f3ad538ae70ca0.png - that said, it's not like we wiped them every fight outside of Gang Wars. All 3 gangs were good. But I guess you wouldn't know because you were even more irrelevant back then, probably playing Olympus when Olympus gangs were literally no competition.

I got doxed for getting a cheater banned. Seems like a good deal to me when 80% of the information wasn't even correct. 

Stop mentioning you? You and your bum buddies seem to be in denial saying I don't know you. I know enough to know that memhacked and ban evaded. Good luck with your ban appeal buddy.

I dont think im relevant, what i do know is half this community hates me and ima say this one last time, I can give less of a fuck. I dont care what anyone over the internet thinks of me because they dont know me irl. Sorry to let you know that games arent my life. I do shit for a living, im definitely less active than i used to be. You cant call us a group of rejects if you come to another servers forums tryna talk smack about this "group of rejects" just because you have nothing better to do in life. You say you know me but you know nothing, keep opening that mouth and we gonna have more problems. Go back to asylum and start begging more people to join ur dead ass server.

2 hours ago, Savage said:

I dont think im relevant, what i do know is half this community hates me and ima say this one last time, I can give less of a fuck. I dont care what anyone over the internet thinks of me because they dont know me irl. Sorry to let you know that games arent my life. I do shit for a living, im definitely less active than i used to be. You cant call us a group of rejects if you come to another servers forums tryna talk smack about this "group of rejects" just because you have nothing better to do in life. You say you know me but you know nothing, keep opening that mouth and we gonna have more problems. Go back to asylum and start begging more people to join ur dead ass server.

I like you <3