1 minute ago, Elements said:

they ddosed... I got banned from Asylum.

They also are banned from Asylum yet they didn't get banned on here for that. So obviously it wasn't that.

29 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

They also are banned from Asylum yet they didn't get banned on here for that. So obviously it wasn't that.

yes but there is a difference with ddosing and being banned on asylum vs just being banned on asylum

• Head Admin
43 minutes ago, Elements said:

they ddosed... I got banned from Asylum.

What you did on Asylum was a tad worse than ddosing ;D

3 minutes ago, Canada said:

1. Tigers Ban On Asylum was basically the same.

2. Everyone has a booter now adays google it. who cares.

3. Gang lifes managed to become 10 times more cancerous then ever without them around. Would it be really that bad to reduce the bans to something more reasonable then a perm. Maybe the "Max ban before perm" should be upped to something like 3 or six months. rather then being like fuck you kids your never playing with us again over you knocking some kids Netflix down for 15 minutes because rebel keeps getting raided. Or a virtual ban on another virtual server, Which you banned a kid for. it was for combat exploiting fair enough..... But what about all the people with VAC;s on other games we let them play here... should we stop doing that. Or should we all actually come up with solutions for punishing people rather then all of the stupid fucking perm bans. They get handed out like candy its unreal. Some kids deserve them I agree, but even I had a perm over "Intending To Cheat" How the fuck do you ban someone for that? Perm after a 3 day ban [NLR Break] Only ban in 14 months. So does that mean we should ban every person that "intended to ddos" even though they didn't.... Pointless rant now. All I'm trying to say is ban system could use rework. I'm sure I don't see the full picture or understand from the point of view of a staff member still though, smells like fish to me :)

The evidence against them is irrefutable.  Here at Olympus we promote a fair play environment and shitters who can't take a cap from their competition without knocking them offline have no place here.  There is no argument in favour of their unbans.

^_^

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

I rest my case on that sentence 

your making a stupid argument. Elements is still banned on here because he has an Asylum ban but many people have already been unpermed even while being banned on Asylum. Your trying to get your "boys" unpermed yet they ddosed people to win fights...

• Like 1

Idk who the admins are on asylum now but it was rare to get a perm...  it is very very difficult to get a perm... 2 years ago when I was active on asylum most of my friends were admins or soon to be admins and they unbanned many permed players... after countless talks with them... I imagine it would be the same to this day.

3 minutes ago, Savage said:

your making a stupid argument. Elements is still banned on here because he has an Asylum ban but many people have already been unpermed even while being banned on Asylum. Your trying to get your "boys" unpermed yet they ddosed people to win fights...

Steam call or skype to rip ips?

Edited by Glazey-
13 minutes ago, Savage said:

Your trying to get your boy unbanned too 

17 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

Your trying to get your boy unbanned too 

Elements is the boy u useless sack of cow shit quit trying to get the fucking retard ddosers unban and someone who hacked on asylum and got ban for no reason on olympus #freeElements

• Like 1

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in “advanced” countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in the Third World to physical suffering as well) and have inflicted severe damage on the natural world. The continued development of technology will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human being to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world, it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical suffering even in “advanced” countries.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, buckie said:

Elements is the boy u useless sack of cow shit quit trying to get the fucking retard ddosers unban and someone who hacked on asylum and got ban for no reason on olympus #freeElements

If the man hacked he does not deserve anything other than a guranted perm oh wait

32 minutes ago, Glazey- said:

Idk who the admins are on asylum now but it was rare to get a perm...  it is very very difficult to get a perm... 2 years ago when I was active on asylum most of my friends were admins or soon to be admins and they unbanned many permed players... after countless talks with them... I imagine it would be the same to this day.

literally few people have been actually unpermed, yes some with harsher offenses have been but there really aren't to many they have like Kitui, and Valkyrie were unpermed but that has been about it, the asylum admins at the moment don't take to kindly to certain things at this period of time. From when you've played it has changed a lot considering I have almost been permed over "harassment" even though it was posting a meme about an admin. It's changed like a lot

25 minutes ago, Vedalkenn said:

literally few people have been actually unpermed, yes some with harsher offenses have been but there really aren't to many they have like Kitui, and Valkyrie were unpermed but that has been about it, the asylum admins at the moment don't take to kindly to certain things at this period of time. From when you've played it has changed a lot considering I have almost been permed over "harassment" even though it was posting a meme about an admin. It's changed like a lot

This is me talking form two years ago but kulklinski and others were in permed as well at one point.. unless I am mistaken.. but currently Mitch and pardinos and snatch are pretty forgiving even beastwood from what I remember. I only ever hung out with Mitch and snatch when he wasn’t being a captain 24/7 anyways my main point is it was hard to get permed.

Edited by Glazey-
Guest Excision
1 hour ago, Grandma Gary said:

What you did on Asylum was a tad worse than ddosing ;D

The evidence against them is irrefutable.  Here at Olympus we promote a fair play environment and shitters who can't take a cap from their competition without knocking them offline have no place here.  There is no argument in favour of their unbans.

^_^

pushing window with an ifrit got stale, so we got creative.

hehe xd

8 minutes ago, Glazey- said:

This is me talking form two years ago but kulklinski and others were in permed as well at one point.. unless I am mistaken.. but currently Mitch and pardinos and snatch are pretty forgiving even beastwood from what I remember. I only ever hung out with Mitch and snatch when he wasn’t being a captain 24/7 anyways my main point is it was hard to get permed.

Yeah I just thought I would mention it, wasn't trying to be mean

2 hours ago, DeadPool said:

That makes no sense lmao if anything you just helped explain why they should stay permed. @Elements got banned on Olympus cause he got banned on asylum, you’re saying all these guys got permed from asylum and then got permed off Olympus for something else lol. I like the guys that got permed but they couldn’t simply stick to playing video games and they got caught :/

• Like 1