WTS - DMS // WARPOINTS

Just now, Google said:

You guys are stupid as fuck, @Toasty is not shady the slightest. I've done many deals with him, just because one person in BW scammed you does not mean the whole gang is scamming players as individuals. Again, you are a fucking HUMAN NOT A MONKEY USE YOUR BRAIN!

In all fairness google, if that one individual ruins it for the gang, so be it. There's a lesson to be learnt here

Dont scam because then you won't get any trades 

7 minutes ago, Google said:

You guys are stupid as fuck, @Toasty is not shady the slightest. I've done many deals with him, just because one person in BW scammed you does not mean the whole gang is scamming players as individuals. Again, you are a fucking HUMAN NOT A MONKEY USE YOUR BRAIN!

idk google... BW are a bunch of rats.. cant trust those backstabbing cheese nibbling headass's

.. and because I do have a brain I will not take the risk of me being the one who will be scammed by your scamming gang next.. especially since its almost okay to do so here

Good luck though finding a new player to scam ;-)

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, George White said:

.. and because I do have a brain I will not take the risk of me being the one who will be scammed by your scamming gang next.. especially since its almost okay to do so here

i hav a dms ill sell u for cheaper than 7 pm me

1 hour ago, Yayo said:

In all fairness google, if that one individual ruins it for the gang, so be it. There's a lesson to be learnt here

Dont scam because then you won't get any trades 

Youre retarded, theres a reason Kitui is a trial in the gang. Apparently your thick skull ass thinks 1 person represents a gang that has been standing since the beginning of this server and has well over 60 members.

56 minutes ago, George White said:

Didnt you buy a mar10 off of me for a mill? and your friend an ASP for another mill? Please post more irrelevant comments.

58 minutes ago, N7Zero said:

idk google... BW are a bunch of rats.. cant trust those backstabbing cheese nibbling headass's

When was the last time you played arma?

1 hour ago, Toasty said:

Youre retarded, theres a reason Kitui is a trial in the gang. Apparently your thick skull ass thinks 1 person represents a gang that has been standing since the beginning of this server and has well over 60 members.

Didnt you buy a mar10 off of me for a mill? and your friend an ASP for another mill? Please post more irrelevant comments.

ce31f9cf4eabb3fd2784bfac3694fdff.png :dejaywink:

2 hours ago, Toasty said:

Dont know where you're getting all this information from, I recently sold out all 180 of my warpoints in mar10's and shit. Theyre back at 100 now. Only looking for offers on the DMS/RPG launchers at the time. I've made many successful transactions through this thread, and I've head its against rules to scam players VIA forum posts.

It is lmao 

1 hour ago, Toasty said:

I think this is a conversation for you and Kitui then:)

Good day :)

3 hours ago, Yayo said:

BW got a bad rep

Make sure they go first 

2 hours ago, Google said:

Honestly though.  If your trusting somebody after they just did a Pharma saying they will sell you an armed quillen you probably deserve to get your $$ taken.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Juan The Mexican said:

+1 Really treatable good sale on last dms. Did you sell me a duped one lmao mine disappeared 

thats weird af tbh idk if it was duped to my understanding it was not ask @Greg12123 hes who i bought it from

1 minute ago, Yayo said:

Can confirm this was set up

All I said about BW is a lie

My life is a lie

@Toasty forgive me

Bw is love bw is life

BW has a great rep on the server and forums and will help you will all your trades, you can trust them :)

https://gyazo.com/1216306ff623054cfb1f5bc85f20bc07

• Like 1
  • Haha 1