WTS - DMS // WARPOINTS

2 hours ago, FragOut said:

Damn toasty i kinda feel bad for you lmao imma buy that rpg today if you still have it. Then ill judge

Yep, these kids call ||BW|| as an entirety scammers. We had one bad kid come in as a trail and fuck over some kid for 3 million. He's kicked from the gang, Ive made buisness through this thread before and have never encountered any issues with scamming or anything like that. Ill sell you an RPG and 2 rockets for a million if youre interested.

2 minutes ago, Toasty said:

Yep, these kids call ||BW|| as an entirety scammers. We had one bad kid come in as a trail and fuck over some kid for 3 million. He's kicked from the gang, Ive made buisness through this thread before and have never encountered any issues with scamming or anything like that. Ill sell you an RPG and 2 rockets for a million if youre interested.

Yea ill be on later ill buy it bro and i hear you bad people come and go but they don't speak for everyone

On 3/15/2018 at 5:48 PM, Toasty said:

Youre retarded, theres a reason Kitui is a trial in the gang. Apparently your thick skull ass thinks 1 person represents a gang that has been standing since the beginning of this server and has well over 60 members.

Didnt you buy a mar10 off of me for a mill? and your friend an ASP for another mill? Please post more irrelevant comments.

When was the last time you played arma?

Tree came after BurBan TBH, not really the beginning

ill buy rpg's if you have