S3 Plat house, and Garage

Sorry man Ive been busy, all day with college and stuff I have a guy asking 3.5 mil rn, if you dont want to go higher than that for both, then im going to give it to him

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
22 minutes ago, Unseen said:

Sorry man Ive been busy, all day with college and stuff I have a guy asking 3.5 mil rn, if you dont want to go higher than that for both, then im going to give it to him

Who's offering 3.5mil?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 5
2 hours ago, Unseen said:

Offer is still on the table, guy mis read server 1.5 mil for just house and 2 mil for both 

Maybe next time when your friend sends messages to you about the fake 3mil offer for the house, to try to run up the price and get more money out of me, you should make it a little bit more believable. Probably should've just sold it to me for the 1.5mil... Goodluck with the house, running up the price is rude. Especially when you go through the effort of making fake messages on the forums.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 6
16 minutes ago, Mermaid Man said:

Maybe next time when your friend sends messages to you about the fake 3mil offer for the house, to try to run up the price and get more money out of me, you should make it a little bit more believable. Probably should've just sold it to me for the 1.5mil... Goodluck with the house, running up the price is rude. Especially when you go through the effort of making fake messages on the forums.

That makes no sense lol he was a random guy, who messaged me I can see where you are coming from but you clearly must hold a grudge or somthing lol. Good luck dude 

• Like 1
  • Hmm 2
14 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

The house was for sell on S1 

Im literally telling you what the guy told me, if you want to believe that fine, but if you dont know it is true dont go around like you know it is, and making it look like a scam situation

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Hmm 1
10 minutes ago, Mermaid Man said:

Looks like you and your friend didn’t like what I said... downvoting every post I have because you got exposed. Feelings hurt? Mission accomplished.

Oh no I got exposed by somthing that wasnt even a scam oh no Help me D: 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mermaid Man said:

Need to help that grammar.

its okay, seems you have to nitpick a missed letter in a word. Maybe next time you should understand to not assume that it is a scam. I understand you are angry, but calling someone a scammer when you have no proof is more rude, then not replying to you, when someone has a life. 

• Like 1

258315d3e5d763c6b58943f6d215250c-png.jpg
To whoever wants to buy this house,and garage These are the messages that were sent to me, I am not a scammer, just got a cry baby on the other end who didnt get the house he wanted <3

Edited by Unseen
typos