Petition to unmod/perma ban Kbdog66

Remove Kbdog66  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Kbdog

• yes
    • double yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/18 at 12:37 PM

27 minutes ago, henryracine said:

Hey fatty you look like you spike girls drinks at frat parties and fuck them when they sleep. Shut up you big nose jew.

"1 minute is only needed in RDM cases" you are actually idiotic. Get a life fart smeller!

Na only girl I fuck is your mom. Rekt downy.  I'm also only fat because she feeds me every time I fuck her. So I'm like 600 pounds you retard

50 minutes ago, henryracine said:

Shut the fuck up you boy kisser. Kb isnt gonna hug your balls so stop riding his dick.

Kys fucking faggot just because you broke the rules and got banned doesn’t mean you should throw a fucking hissy fit. Just suck it up or get the fuck off the internet there’s no reason to bash someone just because you don’t agree with them. 

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, FuzzyPanda said:

Kys fucking faggot just because you broke the rules and got banned doesn’t mean you should throw a fucking hissy fit. Just suck it up or get the fuck off the internet there’s no reason to bash someone just because you don’t agree with them. 

hey you fucking dick cheese, I didnt get banned. Also why have your montage as your signature when all of the kills are people at cartels with their back to you and they are all standing still????????

21 minutes ago, Jax said:

Na only girl I fuck is your mom. Rekt downy.  I'm also only fat because she feeds me every time I fuck her. So I'm like 600 pounds you retard

Dude my mom is a virgin shut up. Im the master of this place sit down peasant boy.

28 minutes ago, Bahamut said:

ok buddy

5a3704c82d176_SupportTeam.png.5107aa92e3e8896f5fdd7f53fa096f4d.png

hes fucking supporting me you gay bitch hes doing his job. Stop harassing this fine man you fucking dick loving fatty.

3 minutes ago, henryracine said:

hey you fucking dick cheese, I didnt get banned. Also why have your montage as your signature when all of the kills are people at cartels with their back to you and they are all standing still????????

Dude my mom is a virgin shut up. Im the master of this place sit down peasant boy.

hes fucking supporting me you gay bitch hes doing his job. Stop harassing this fine man you fucking dick loving fatty.

toxic

Edited by Bahamut
  • Downvote 1