Cops respawning???

Robbed a gas station and 2 cops arrived and i killed both of them after a long 15 minute or so battle and then as i was trying to loot and get away the same cops respawned and tried to come get me!!! Is this legal? cause if so that seems like a lot of bullshit.

Refer to the rules for cop redeployment. If the destination is an illegal area/red zone they must return as a wave (leave HQ at the same time as a group). If the destination is a legal area/non red zone then they can deploy in any fashion they like. In this case a gas station robbery would warrant returning as a wave. If you killed them and they (same cops) returned together then that would be proper deployment for that situation.

APD NLR is different then Civ NLR. It is done this way to simulate police backup.

Now with that said Gas station robberies are not considered red zones and as such APD are not required to return in waves. If it is the jail, Fed or a marked red zone then the wave rules are in effect.

• Like 1

APD NLR is different then Civ NLR. It is done this way to simulate police backup.

Now with that said Gas station robberies are not considered red zones and as such APD are not required to return in waves. If it is the jail, Fed or a marked red zone then the wave rules are in effect.

Refer to the rules for cop redeployment. If the destination is an illegal area/red zone they must return as a wave (leave HQ at the same time as a group). If the destination is a legal area/non red zone then they can deploy in any fashion they like. In this case a gas station robbery would warrant returning as a wave. If you killed them and they (same cops) returned together then that would be proper deployment for that situation.

What about you kill a cop in a APD HQ, and they keep respawning there? Is that allowed?

What about you kill a cop in a APD HQ, and they keep respawning there? Is that allowed?

I did that couple days ago he respawned and shot me in the back the same cop.......... But he said its like a simulated police backup so now im going to be wary of what i do.

They are allowed to respawn if the HQ has not been taken over. The rules regarding HQ takeovers are listed in the server rules. The APD member should still announce himself though before firing since he was killed just as you need to re-engage RP with him.

I did that couple days ago he respawned and shot me in the back the same cop.......... But he said its like a simulated police backup so now im going to be wary of what i do.

In order to prevent cops from spawning you have to text APD on the emergency channel declaring a APD HQ takeover which will begin in 5 minutes.  Once the 5 minutes is up, if one of your gang is in the HQ, APD cannot respawn there until the situation is resolved.

you should brush up on them yourself buddy.

• Like 2

They are allowed to respawn if the HQ has not been taken over. The rules regarding HQ takeovers are listed in the server rules. The APD member should still announce himself though before firing since he was killed just as you need to re-engage RP with him.

I may have missed it in the rules.