Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

BLTN EP #2 - Serial Killers, Vehicle Insurance, Server Wipe

Episode #2 featuring Ace, Virus, and Bubba. This episode we mainly discuss a potential server wipe, money changes, and becoming a serial killer. Let me know what you guys think of this episode and if you have topic suggestions, potential guests, and changes we can make post them

• Like 4

I would like to see the tilda taken out. Simply because without tilda, everyone would have to be close enough to at least use their voice to RP, instead of sitting somewhere at a safe distance getting a tilda and then sending a txt. Yes, it will make the Cops work a lot harder, but really its too easy with the tilda. Without the tilda, well it might help balance the economy a little as well, because the cops won't have it so easy to collect millions in bounties :) I just think it would help people RP with their voice instead of the cell phone text. And you couldn't just fly around and send texts to people on the ground saying "hands up or die or whatever", you would actually have to work to do things instead of having an unrealistic "tilda" do pretty much all the work for you. Take Tilda out and people wont be able to earn money as easy as it is now. Its way too easy to earn money running anything in this game. People used to say the same about the radar, but without it these same people like it now.  #BanTilda

I would like to see the tilda taken out. Simply because without tilda, everyone would have to be close enough to at least use their voice to RP, instead of sitting somewhere at a safe distance getting a tilda and then sending a txt. Yes, it will make the Cops work a lot harder, but really its too easy with the tilda. Without the tilda, well it might help balance the economy a little as well, because the cops won't have it so easy to collect millions in bounties :) I just think it would help people RP with their voice instead of the cell phone text. And you couldn't just fly around and send texts to people on the ground saying "hands up or die or whatever", you would actually have to work to do things instead of having an unrealistic "tilda" do pretty much all the work for you. Take Tilda out and people wont be able to earn money as easy as it is now. Its way too easy to earn money running anything in this game. People used to say the same about the radar, but without it these same people like it now.  #BanTilda

Cop will be impossible to play without having a way to identify vehicles. It's like saying just drive around everywhere and you will never get caught. I agree something needs to be done but I don't think removing tilda is going to help but more so hurt the server. 

I think it would be more "realistic" without "tilda", but the cops be able to scan vehicles to see who the owner of the vehicle is instead of who is driving. Its so far fetched in an RP server to have such an OP thing to make it so easy for people to see across the map in general areas from anywhere else on the map. But if I was a cop, well I would see it more your way Im sure ;)

Awesome video as always.  

My take-aways:

- First of all, can you end the casts with a "PLAYER" of the week...not limit it to a "COP" of the week.  The game isn't JUST about cops.

- Holding cells - they are DOABLE, but I still have to talk Poseidon into them, so they aren't 100% confirmed, but I do agree with the concept

- Using tilde to bring up the registration wouldn't be possible because tilde uses in game mechanics, but registration actually has to check the poll the database to check ownership.  If we had to do that per tilde it would literally bring the server performance to a halt

Awesome video as always.  

My take-aways:

- First of all, can you end the casts with a "PLAYER" of the week...not limit it to a "COP" of the week.  The game isn't JUST about cops.

- Holding cells - they are DOABLE, but I still have to talk Poseidon into them, so they aren't 100% confirmed, but I do agree with the concept

- Using tilde to bring up the registration wouldn't be possible because tilde uses in game mechanics, but registration actually has to check the poll the database to check ownership.  If we had to do that per tilde it would literally bring the server performance to a halt

Wasn't even going to do a cop of the week. We might make the cop/civ of the week a regular topic but it's a bit hard if we have mainly cop goers on that week. I'll see what we can do to improve the show. 

Wipe everything. Reset it all back to day one.  trunk space as i do like it very much does need to be reduced to a % instead of a set ammount of trunk space to upgrade.

rase the prices of houses. hows about making houses able to spawn vehicals. every day when i get home from work i park my car outside. i dont use my garage but i can still park my car because i live there. garages are to limited in numbers in Altis. even if you can only select 1 house and say ok this is my primary residence so i want my garage here, but if you want to move it it will cost you a tone to relocate your garage.for example a "mansion" would cost say 10mil instead of 2.2mil. upgradable storage in houses is a great aspect i think, along with keeping the house storage the same as it was corespondiong to house size so your not craming 2800 storage into a shack.

now im just throwing this out there but hows about adding some more millitary vehicals to the world that would be avalable at rebel. i know alot of them are tank but reduce the damage values to weakin them up and it could draw new players.